Japanese Tail Lights

frozenturkey

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
I noticed you no longer have them available on the website. (The J-Spec Tail Lights for the Protege5 ) Is there any way they could be special ordered? Or any help on finding a pair. I was saving up the money to purchase these and when I had enough, they were removed from the website. Any chance I will be able to find these anywhere? Any help is greatly appreciated.

It is a part we are no longer offering. Sales on them really dropped off over the last couple of years so they were axed.

-Derrick

If you guys can get 5 people together I can order in one last batch.

-Derrick

Yeah. Derrick what would be the price for a group of 5? I will gladly set this up. Please let me know so I can start an official thread, cause there seems to be enough interest and I don't really want to sit around waiting for a used pair to pop up.

Okay, well I don't know anything about pricing, or if Derrick can even make this happen. And perhaps I am getting antsy BUT! I hope that he can. So I am going to start a list of interest so he knows about the definite interest of these lights; he said we'd need a group of 5.

If you are interested in a pair of J-Spec Tail Lights (Mazda Sport 20) for the Protege 5, please add your username to the list.

1.frozenturkey

I am waiting for a cost back so I can get an update for everyone.

-Derrick

Back