I've Ordered My MAZDASPEED Protege today!

Hey All!.:)

Thanks for all the information on the upcoming MS-P. I was excited to know that this car is coming back with more perforamce. Originally, i wanted the Mp3 but when i wanted to order one, it was already sold out! I'm glad that i waited.

Like other members on this board, i've put a deposit down and i have to wait on it's arrival. They've told me Approx. September for Delivery. I know that this car will be worth waiting for, so, as long as it arrives it doesn't matter how long it will take, as i am in no rush for a new car.

Anyways, let's get a list of names of people who has a MS-P on order at the moment. I'll begin!
(Copy and Paste the list and add to it)
1. Limited Edition

i WISh i could add my name to the list! but my dealer wont take my deposit until he has final specs!! AAAAH!! u lucky canadians

Hey Limited Edition, which dealer in the GTA did you go to? And how much did he quote you for the final price? I live in Mississauga and am very tempted to put a deposit as well.

Thanks.

hello janan

I got a broker to buy my car for me. I didn't exactly go through any dealership in Toronto to buy it. But i will be picking up my car at 'Durham Mazda' in Pickering, Ontario.

They quoted me $26-27K for it. But i personally believe that it should be $26K or lower! :p

Don't worry about the deposit, it's fully refundable if you don't agree to the final price of the car. If you are not satisfied with the final MSRP, my broker told me to not to worry as they will give me a full refund back. There's almost nothing to lose. Go ahead with the deposit!:D

Btw, How can i put a picture under my signature???:confused:

I ordered one on May 28th. The wait is killing me. I talked to the salesman at Erin Mills Mazda , where I ordered it from on Wednesday and he is expecting a late September delivery date, with a price that will not exceed $26,000 or I get my deposit back. On a side note I was talking to my friend whose parents own a Mazda dealership in New Brunswick ( Patterson Mazda ) and for the four maritime provinces they get all of 3 of the MS Proteges. They are pissed off to say the least. Actually Quebec is receiving the biggest allotment of MS proteges. Also my friend informed me that just like the MP3, Canada will be getting only 1 of the 2 available colours. The Mp3 got only the blue and no yellow ( unless you imported it ) and the Ms protege will get the orange with no black available. Thats okay as the car will stand out way more and will be much easier to keep clean. With a car this rare it is better if the colour makes it that much more distinctive anyway. I can't wait , I only hope the car meets our lofty expectations.

hello almzkid

i'll add you to the list!
i'm surprised that Being in such a large City, Toronto that i'm the only one on this board who ordered a MS-P. Where is all the other Torontoians?

The List adds on:
1. Limited Edition
2. oliver2000
3. enry
4. almzkid

Add me to the list.
Purchasing pending on test drive, cost, and colour. (going with black, but orange won't kill me)
Wolf Langley dealer claims there are 300 coming to Canada. I'd guess 1/dealership in the lower mainland of BC.

I wish i could say i was going to sale my mp3 for the new one, but i cant........From what i was told the mazda dealer in las vegas that i bought my car from is the largest in the western united states........So for the ones who cant get it at their dealer try courtesy mazda in las vegas, they will recieve more than most dealers. My dad wont let me sale my mp3 for the new one but i am over it......I am lucky just to have the car i got.......

Also the word is they wont let us test drive the car until we buy it.....the reason too many miles were put on the mp3s from test driving.....I went to my dealer they told me that, but there are exceptions im sure, especially if you have gotten many cars from your mazda or you are tight with certain people their........

When I got my mp3 it have 50km on it, and tar underneath... the tar came off no problem but it was annoying. :(

But hopefully since I have reserved my MSP months ahead hopefully this one will have almost nothing :)

I'm still debating if I should sell my MP3 and get the Mazdaspeed. One thing holding me back from buying the Mazdaspeed is the colors. Black and orange what was mazda thinking. If I decide to get the Mazdaspeed it will be the orange one because i can not stand black. Maybe my name will be on the list soon. I will let you guys know.

The List adds on:
1. Limited Edition
2. oliver2000
3. enry
4. almzkid
5. slug420 (CT, USA)

see my new thread: "official info"

Hey slug420...
you've made a good choice with MS-P as we are all eagerly awaiting for it! :D

The List adds on:
1. Limited Edition
2. oliver2000
3. enry
4. almzkid
5. slug420 (CT, USA)
6. odp

Hey guys..

it's been a while since no one has replied to this thread. I was wondering if this is it for the orders on the MAZADSPEED Protege?..just 6 guys on this board has one on order?.

there's Gotta be more than that!:rolleyes:

i dunno, a lot of ppl seem to think it better to mickey mouse their mp3. Last time i checked at my dealer I was still the only one to have put down a deposit.

slug420 said:
i dunno, a lot of ppl seem to think it better to mickey mouse their mp3. Last time i checked at my dealer I was still the only one to have put down a deposit.

"mickey mouse" their mp3? What's that supposed to mean?

Latest posts

Back