0-70mph 8.1sec
0-80mph 10.7sec
0-90mph 13.9sec
0-100mph 17.8sec
60-0 brk ft 115ft
30-50 2.2sec
50-70 3.3sec
Variable timing 5700-8000rpm's 195hp max 8000rpms
redline 8400rpms The ITR went head-to-head competition against the miata Se in 2000 the type r 6.6sec 0-60 2639lbs beating the miata 0-60 7.5sec 2487lbs.

Miata 142hp
Integ 195hp not alot diference in times as the integ has 53hp gain over the miata. the Miata shared the same engine as the 90-94 protege lx but the miata is somewhat 150-200lbs pounds heavier.

The Miata weight: 2447. Which is only 88lbs heavier than your little 94lx!!

You know what? 0.9+ sec is a not a little difference! That's actually alot slower.

Also, your protege lx is FF, and the Miata is a rear wheel drive. Dont' tell me you don't know the differnce. And the Miata has a fine tuned engine. The P5 and MP3 share the same engine too, but the fact that MP3 is faster!

TritonHeat
who the **** cares how fast your car is or how good your car is in beating a Type R. At the end of the day, your car looks like a piece of s*** anyways. sh*tbox driver...wooooooo

Hey Globe go Chase Parked cars or something. Your running outta breath your sh*tbox is filled up and your mouth looks like halloween.

Yes o.9sec is not alot of differnce in 0-60 times that's alot of horses that the integ is giving up to the miata 53HP that's alot for only beating the miata by .9sec if i added 53hp to my mp3 i'll be running close to the integ towards hp. so Yes that;s alot really and the miata is fast for only 142hp from 0-60mph.

How many times I have to tell you. The Miata run fast because it is lighter than the Type-R and Rear wheel driver. You wouldn't able to go as fast the the Miata even if you have the same hp, and same weight. Because our Protege is a Front Wheel drive!!!!!

The miata has some different gear ratios which is pulling the miata from the rear and yes the protege is lighter which make the fwd to pull the protege from the front but the protege has so many different things i forgot to mention the 93-94lx have the rx-7 vaf mass air sensor. It has a different timing as of weight ratio and different fuel cut-off rpm.

Originally posted by <Tritonheat1>:
[QB]The miata has some different gear ratios which is pulling the miata from the rear and yes the protege is lighter which make the fwd to pull the protege from the frontQB]

:confused: :confused: :confused:
I could'nt understand what you are trying to say here??? If you are telling me that Miata is made for rear drive because of it gear ratio, then this is the funniest joke in the world.

OCEANPARK

i say FUXX tritonheat and move on. The guy doesn't know s*** and he is just wasting out time. To be honest, i pity that guy, he has no common senses at all.

:confused:

Tritonheat1

Chase parked cars? No thanks, I rather go for a joy ride with my GS400, you wanna come? Ass clown....i imagining the horrible appearance of your sh*tbox.

Oceanpark...

do you realize that Tritonheat just ignore your messages whenever you have proven him wrong? What an assclown

:eek:

that's it? this is the worst flamewar I have ever seen in any forum. I'm going to recruit a bunch of kiddies from IRC.

i'm ok and kick'in !

had all sorts of problems during the last 2 weeks.. luckly the only thing thats been going well is my MP3 :)

didn't see you online for a while either?

Back