Issues with new site?

Thanks for the heads up @sm1ke

@yrwei52 I believe "L:" and "V:" only display in desktop and tablet modes. It appears that is how the new platform (XenForo) is designed (I assume to prioritize space for post content).

Are you able to make your "Custom title" your vehicle and leave your "V:" field empty? Custom titles do appear in all modes.

Would that work..?

I agree but unfortunately it seems you have to label it with at least one letter...
This’s what I did now, putting vehicle and location info in "Custom Title" field. “V:” field doesn’t have enough space anyway.

Another suggestion, can you make the “How To” section back? Now all of those valuable threads are buried in other threads and they’re almost impossible to find.

Another suggestion, can you make the “How To” section back? Now all of those valuable threads are buried in other threads and they’re almost impossible to find.

Thanks for the suggestion...The How-To Forums were removed because they attracted "How do I..." threads, were inactive and to streamline the overall Forum layout.

Our new Resources feature is much more suited for How-Tos / Guides.
Your suggestion has given me some ideas though and like @sm1ke I will help populate our Resources feature with Thread links to existing How-To / Guide threads...I encourage everyone to do the same and create original Guides as well! (y)

I will also work on enhancements for the new feature...

The only thing I would point out (and you likely have given this thought) is that those legacy threads pertain to the legacy site.

Are we able to get a jump to page box or something for when we want to go to a specific page.

eg: page 34 out of 44. would be so much easier than clicking next page over and over again.

last forum had this feature.

Are we able to get a jump to page box or something for when we want to go to a specific page.

eg: page 34 out of 44. would be so much easier than clicking next page over and over again.

last forum had this feature.

If you click on the "..." between the page numbers, a "go to page X" prompt appears.

Since they got right on the search engine issue so quickly, any update on a possible dark mode for the site?

Since they got right on the search engine issue so quickly, any update on a possible dark mode for the site?
First of all, thanks for checking in on this....It would be cool to offer that but unfortunately it appears there is still no native offering. Add-ons are great but in this case, it's got to work with all aspects of the site (and continue to do so) and so a native version would be best. I will be keeping an eye out for this, hopefully someday!

Reactions: AVC
Just fielding this to see if it's possible.. I've seen other forums with a live Chatbox at the top of the page. Is that something that we could potentially implement, if the community wanted it?

Just fielding this to see if it's possible.. I've seen other forums with a live Chatbox at the top of the page. Is that something that we could potentially implement, if the community wanted it?
First of all, thanks for the suggestion. The platform we use doesn’t currently offer a chat option. That said there may be a third party add-on.

Can you provide links to those forums you mentioned?

I’ll be happy to look into it but please note, we’ve got a lot of site/server/hosting related tasks already waiting in the pipeline so it may take a while…

First of all, thanks for the suggestion. The platform we use doesn’t currently offer a chat option. That said there may be a third party add-on.

Can you provide links to those forums you mentioned?

I’ll be happy to look into it but please note, we’ve got a lot of site/server/hosting related tasks already waiting in the pipeline so it may take a while…

It's just something that crossed my mind. Very, very low priority lol, put it at the very bottom of the list. The forum I saw it on has been offline for quite a few years,

Back