is the CX-5 a feminine car?

Who is the priamary driver of your CX-5

• Total voters
Just don't worry about what other people think or the size of your member.

I think we're looking at this the wrong way...
Without diving too deeply into social politics, everything now is either "feminine", or strives to be. Males who are concerned about masculinity (the image anyway) have nowhere to turn, save for tactless visual cues, like nutsacks for trucks. Hell, I've seen women in Ferraris.

This thread is from 2013? I wonder what OP thinks of this thread now lol.

In the 5 years since posting this thread I have embraced the feminine side of the car.

attachment.php

pinklashcar-300x200.png

photo from:
http://pinklashcar.com/my-pink-lash-car/

I've always said that anyone who thinks a Miata is a girl car has never driven on a road course. Those little things are FAST in the right hands.

The CX-5...now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a guy driving one in person. three of my neighbors have them and their all female. weird, because it doesn't seem feminine to me.
Maybe it's just a better car than the other choices out there, and women aren't as brand loyal as men, so they are willing to try a Mazda out. That's my pot smoked filled theory anyway. lol

No man ever envied my car. Almost every girl I've taken on a date in it loved it and wanted one for herself. My guy friends are all "well it fills the needs you have as cheaply as possible you damn tightwad"

Only a feminine brain would remember a 5 year anniversary to the day.
I only remember because it was on the stoners holiday...you know 4/20.

Secretly was hoping the salesman would be baked and let me buy it for a bag of cheetos (lol)

So it’s a chick magnet not a bro magnet?

That's one way to spin it. I get told things like "you're being responsible." "I'm jealous of your mpg, but I prefer more square/boxy suvs" and the like by the ladies.

Really though, mission drives the gear. This works.

I just tell people:

I love driving
I like to be higher off the ground
I like to feel engaged with the road
I hate floaty boats

Ive yet to get any lip.

No man ever envied my car. Almost every girl I've taken on a date in it loved it and wanted one for herself. My guy friends are all "well it fills the needs you have as cheaply as possible you damn tightwad"

That means your cx5 is lame to guys ;). I've got mine appealing to both. Plus the face on the front get me a lot of positive feedback from all ages.

Last edited:
Back