Is Mazda's upcoming CX-30 on your shopping list?

VersaTuner - Tuning Software for Mazdas

brillo54

Resident Curmudgeon
Contributor
L
NE Indiana
V
'16 CX-5 GT FWD
I'm in the "less chrome is better" camp, but I like those wheels. Similar to my '16 GT's.

Antoine

Administrator

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
L
Canada
V
'18 CX-9 Signature
True although some people go for that here in Japan. I see Land Cruiser Prados with full body kits (featuring LEDs, chrome accents etc) and large diameter flashy wheels quite often...That said, $3,147! Ouch!

This CX-30 with the appearance package looks nice as does the color but I would prefer different wheels.
Yeah, I mean, I'd probably do it if I had a CX-30 and was willing to pay the price for it. Hell, I've got a CX-9 and I put 22" wheels on it, and I still want to lower it LOL.

I've realized that up until those pictures, I had only seen photos of the 30 in soul red. I find that it looks a lot more "premium" in this colour. I think I'd prefer a different wheel style too, but these aren't bad. They remind me of the "vampire fang" wheels that came on some 1st gen CX-5s.

Antoine

Administrator
V
Mazda 2016 CX-5
I have a 2016 CX-5 GT. Going to look At the CX-30 tomorrow. Thinking about getting something slightly smaller and sportier to enjoy in my retirement years. Opinions ?

Latest threads

Latest resources