2007~2015 Is it worth keeping?

:
Mazda CX 9 GT 2007
So I have had many issues with my Mazda CX-9 GT 2007 over the years including bearings about twice every year, the 4WD light has been on since owning the car, the ignition works half the time with only one FOB ( sometimes ) and only one physical key works. The radio no longer works for AM or FM stations ( thank god I still have the AUX cable ), The radio unit screen shows me Fahrenheit instead of Celsius, The backup sensors are almost a foot off of what im actually backing up to ( it'll say I have 7 meters until I hit something even though I have a gap of 1 to 2 feet). Does anyone have any recommendations on getting a new vehicle or ways to fix these issues? If I do swap vehicles I would like to stay with Mazda and even the CX series because they are good for winter.

singlemalt_18

My Way IS the Highway
:
2018 CX-9 Signature Silver & 2007 CX-7 GT AWD Liq Platinum
I think you've answered your own question. The 2007 CX-9 is a dinosaur and I can't speak to it specifically. I still have my 2007 CX-7 which was an entirely different vehicle, and I love it. It still is an awesome, sporty & nimble ride. Fortunately, I never had any of the big issues, so I lucked out with a good one. That said, it is still a 13 year old vehicle, so I accept the modern short-comings. If I had anywhere close to the heartbreak you describe, I'd have ditched it long ago.

I too, love driving Mazdas, and the current gen 9 is light years from what you currently have. Go drive one, and I think you will find it is a simple choice, and you will never look back.

:
2009 Mazda CX-9 GT
Your list of not working things is quite large, and the cost to repair them all is getting up there. Worth repairing? That is up to you. At a glance, I'd say it is time to move on. If I were in your shoes, a 17+ CX-9 would be in my plans. :)

:
2010 CX-9 GT
Unless you have extremely low mileage, your car is likely worth a few thousand dollars at most given the outstanding issues you describe.

From a purely financial standpoint as long as it isn't costing you more in repairs per month than a payment on a new car, you should keep it. Of course, this isn't a purely rational decision. If you want something new then just go for it. The car is 13 years old and at some point throwing money at an old car becomes a futile effort.

:
2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature, Machine Grey Metallic
I would trade it in while it still has a trade-in value. Once that water pump goes, you likely won’t be able to trade it in until that water pump is fixed. That water pump repair cost alone is at least a couple of thousand.