2017~2024 Is damaged weatherstripping under warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Carless
I think my dog jumped out the back while he hatch was opening and ripped he weatherstripping on the bottom part where it closes.

Is this under warranty to get it replaced? You cant tell what did it but would be his qualify to get replaced under warranty? Its for a 2018 model.

Thanks

NO. The weather stripping was not defective or installed improperly but, damaged by owner. Ed

No the warranty does not cover damage caused by the owner or his(her) pets.

How the **** they gonna disprove my statement that it was like that when I bought it?

If you didn't want a truthful answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.

BTW, really great language. Is that how you solve all your problems including the ones that you created?

Well if you are going to LIE about it, and defraud Mazda and the dealer then why even ask here?

Because knowing what is covered and not covered was my main question. Hence the thread. Ive seen seats being replaced for wear and tear. So thought it was something similar for weather stripping

If you didn't want a truthful answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.

BTW, really great language. Is that how you solve all your problems including the ones that you created?

Thanks for the language appreciation. Most people are afraid to use language as an emphasis point. Some say its a crutch to a language but I think it adds flavor to the spice of life.

I usually solve problems by understanding them then fixing them myself or hiring a professional. There was potential this was one that was covered by the warranty but it appears not.

It was the dog. I barely use the hatch for anything. Today was the day I opened the hatch while in the driver seat and he jumped out by himself. Normally I opened it manually while in the back and hold him back while it opens.

Oh well. Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back