ipod not playing anymore

VictorZZZ

:
2014 CX5 AWD
will there ever be a fix for this absolute piece of garbage?

the standard (non nav) CX5 GS sound system stopped connecting to my Ipod classic.

it used to play fine, and one day it just stopped. it's reading the ipod for a long time and then stops. the ipod itself shows it is connected but nothing happens.

anyone found a fix for this? I didn't change anything on my ipod, haven't plugged it into itunes in years.

Have you confirmed the ipod connects to other usb ports fine? It's not unheard of for aging ipods to cease working correctly. Also, check the cable.

Same thing happened in my wife's car. She tried quite a few things, but what worked for me was to dock/sync the iPod to iTunes, reset the iPod, and then reconnect to the car. I tried all of those things before hooking it up again, but it seems to have fixed the issue (and hasn't come back).

Alas this happened to me too. Last weekend. I tried everything suggested but no good. At the same time the bluetooth stopped connecting. A reboot of the iphone 6 did fixed this and the phone will work as an ipod but not my actual ipod. Very very frustrating.

A few times when I couldn't get the ipod functionality to work on my iPhone5s I put the phone in Airplane mode and then it connected fine.

Latest posts

Back