ipod issue. anyone else experience?

:
2014 mazda 6 touring
So the issue is when I hook the ipod up it loads and plays. Then if I switch the stereo to another function say fm radio, then switch back to ipod it wont load or play and I have to unplug the ipod and plug it back in.. this is on the touring touchscreen with nav. It also did it on a gt. So im assuming its not just my radio. Is this a problem on all 14 6s? Or am I doing something wrong?

:
2014 reflex blue mazda6 grand touring
mine was acting weird like that until i updated the nav software and rebooted the system. instructions for that process can be found in your nav owner's manual.
no problems since.

:
2014 reflex blue mazda6 grand touring
ouch, that sucks. unfortunately i've read about more than a few complaints about the ipod integration with our nav systems and nobody seems to have a perfect fix. i'm just happy that mine finally started working. hopefully yours will work itself out.

:
2008 CX-9
ouch, that sucks. unfortunately i've read about more than a few complaints about the ipod integration with our nav systems and nobody seems to have a perfect fix. i'm just happy that mine finally started working. hopefully yours will work itself out.
The same issues exist on the 2014 CX-5 and 2013 CX-9. Check out the CX-5 audio threads on ipod resume issues.