Poll Interested in the fourth gen Mazda3?

Interested in the fourth gen Mazda3?

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I’d prefer a CX-30

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Antoine

Administrator
Is it just me or is the new fourth generation Mazda3 really eye catching, especially the hatchback version. I can’t help but notice them here in Japan and I love how the wheels are painted to match the body color.

This got me wondering how much interest is there in the fourth gen Mazda3?

Let us know, cast your vote and post your thoughts, thanks!

Here’s a pic I took of the Mazda3 last year at Automesse in Osaka, Japan...

95381F1C-7D2B-45F9-BEB3-5EB30DFE515F.jpeg

I like the look of the front grill and lights. It may just be the lighting, but it looks like the front door got smashed in. ;)

I like the look of the front grill and lights. It may just be the lighting, but it looks like the front door got smashed in. ;)
Yeah same here, actually I find the rear design really interesting and attractive. I like how the rear Mazda badge is on a base giving it dimension...As for the lighting, I never noticed that but you're right it does if you look at it a certain way...It's those unique body lines!

Nice to see the votes coming in...(y)

Back in 2018, I was intrigued about the upcoming new design. I already liked the hatchback to begin with. When they finally were revealed, I wasn't impressed with the overall design of the hatch. I still can't get over that rear pillar.

Back in 2018, I was intrigued about the upcoming new design. I already liked the hatchback to begin with. When they finally were revealed, I wasn't impressed with the overall design of the hatch. I still can't get over that rear pillar.
I hear ya, I can see how some people would not like it...It's definitely "different". I'm not in love with every angle but some really catch my eye...Makes me think Alfa Romeo sometimes...Here are a couple pics of the styling concepts I took in Japan...

I really like how the Mazda3 looks in this pic...
index.php

I also like what they did this year except for maybe the painted tire branding...
index.php

I am a big fan and would love to trade my 2017 Mazda 3 for a new Mazda 3, especially if they put the 2.5T in it!

I am a big fan and would love to trade my 2017 Mazda 3 for a new Mazda 3, especially if they put the 2.5T in it!

Me too! It would be enough for me to push the wife to sell our Civic, lol.

I think the sedan looks stunning. If I were to get a Mazda for my wife who likes to sit up high, the CX-30 with the upcoming 227 HP turbo engine would be my choice.

I think the sedan looks stunning. If I were to get a Mazda for my wife who likes to sit up high, the CX-30 with the upcoming 227 HP turbo engine would be my choice.

If the CX-30 is getting a 227 hp option, I hope the Mazda3 does as well...Welcome back, Mazdaspeed3! Even if they don't create a high performance variant (which I think they should), I still hope they offer that turbocharged engine in the 3 and 30.

Absolutely. I really miss my 89 MX6 GT with 10 psi boost.

Latest posts

Back