Infotainment Update help

.367 is the newest
Thanks for the help.
I updated my 2017 CX-5 with the (.367) update, but my system now is lacking XM radio, no navigation, and the clock will not auto-set. I believe it is all due to the non connection of the satellite system.
I updated from the (59.00.00?) system. Is their something else I need in addition to the (70.00.367A) update.
Does the toolbox need updating if I do not have CarPlay?
Is the CarPlay upgrade a mechanical or electronic upgrade?
At least Bluetooth is still working!

Thanks for the help.
I updated my 2017 CX-5 with the (.367) update, but my system now is lacking XM radio, no navigation, and the clock will not auto-set. I believe it is all due to the non connection of the satellite system.
I updated from the (59.00.00?) system. Is their something else I need in addition to the (70.00.367A) update.
Does the toolbox need updating if I do not have CarPlay?
Is the CarPlay upgrade a mechanical or electronic upgrade?
At least Bluetooth is still working!
I updated with the (.367), I have XM, but still no navigation and clock will not synch.
Any ideas?

Maybe something off with your nav card? When I removed my nav card from the car (2018) and forgot to insert it back, the clock didn't sync.

My upgrade path was 59 -> 70.00.100 -> latest version. Don't know if 70.00.100 plays a role as interim update but this is how I did it. Also my nav card was out during the firmware updates. No issues whatsover.

Back