In southern New England and new owner!

nychotxxx

:
2014 mazda3 I touring hatch m6 tech pkg
Just got a 2014 mica gray I touring hatchback with manual and tech package. One if very few manuals left in this region, and got a fantastic lease deal.

Congrats.
That is a hard config to find in a manual. I had to upgrade to an iGT to get the hatch+manual+tech.

Overall I felt mine was a good deal since I only paid a $1000 premium for the extras the iGT gives you like leatherette seats, moon roof, heated seats, and climate control.

On my deal, I wanted heated seats that arent available in the I touring. But the dealer threw 3rd party heated seats in as part of my deal. The customizer opens up the front seats and onstalls in each a heating elements, high, low and off. The controls are plastc in plastic area on the outside side of the seat. Easy to reach, the controls are about the size of a nickel. It was a free $500 upgrade. I got the I touring, with manual, tech pkg, heated seats zero out the door, $285 a month 36 months 10k a year. Good deal I thought it.

Where in S. NE? I'm in the Danbury CT area. I just got what my salesman said was THE "last titanium hatch in the northeast." A bit of bluster, I thought, but who knows? Sure did have a hard time finding it.

Back