I'm looking for roof rails only

That's too bad. I can see why some might not want or need the rails if they don't provide any adjustment.
There's a limited range of where I might want to locate the cross bars but I like being able to fine tune the spread between them.

The holes on my cargo box were pre-drilled but I guess it is pretty easy to drill new holes to fit.

I bought OEM via Amazon for my 2019. One thing to note on install, make sure you install bolts vertical as it seems easy to cross thread. I also thought the 30 Torx head bolt was little shallow for the Torx bit so be careful if using a power driver.
Gonna work on aunt's 2019 next right after I finished installing the brake pads and ironman tires on the current Wrangler project. First time to install a roof rails so I need to take a closer look.

I'm sortof bringing this back. Just got my kit from. eBay https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

The fit and finish is great install was super easy with the help of the YouTube videos.

That said is it just me or it looks like the crossbar is backwards? Followed the instructions down to the T...
Here is a picture of them on my car.
IMG_20200721_181248.jpg

Handy tip. I'd toss out the included torx head bolt and get a hex head bolt - much easier to work with your standard socket.

I'm sortof bringing this back. Just got my kit from. eBay https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

The fit and finish is great install was super easy with the help of the YouTube videos.

That said is it just me or it looks like the crossbar is backwards? Followed the instructions down to the T...
Here is a picture of them on my car.
Do you hear any noticeable wind noise?

For sure, but it's not overly loud and barely noticeable when the sunroof cover is closed.

Thanks hal2 for confirming, just looked a bit odd, but I did see another CX5 and it was the same way.

OK, so my rails shipped without the (foam?) "Packing" strips that go between the hardware/risers and the factory-installed mounting locations. The seller can/will not ship. Can anyone describe the material or recommend a substitute? Are these strips absolutely necessary?

Latest posts

Back