I love my MS3

Hey guys I used to be a Lojack Rep and i was the only instaler for eastern North Carolina So i kno alil bit about it and ill tell you that if you get lojack make sure your in an area that is well coverd but the tracking towers most big citys will be fine but if you live in smaller towns or in the boonies there will be lil or no tracking avalible. Also find out if the local cops in your town can even track it most departments that are in the coverage area have in but not all you can see if they do cuz it will be 4 short antenas on the roof in a lil square :: like that. But if your well covered and you have the early warning then your fine cuz lojack is not GPS it is tracked by radio freq so it will track even in a parking garage or under heavy trees if you dont get the early warning your carwont be track until you make the 911 call so unless your gona know the min it is stolen i would recomend the early warning and lojack only if you have good coverage. Oh and on that car tell the tech that installs it NOT to install it in or near the center console cuz that a easy place to take appart if they were looking for the unit and if they find it and toss it your out off luck cuz youll only find the unit in the ditch not the car.

Infantrylowlife said:
Hey guys I used to be a Lojack Rep and i was the only instaler for eastern North Carolina So i kno alil bit about it and ill tell you that if you get lojack make sure your in an area that is well coverd but the tracking towers most big citys will be fine but if you live in smaller towns or in the boonies there will be lil or no tracking avalible. Also find out if the local cops in your town can even track it most departments that are in the coverage area have in but not all you can see if they do cuz it will be 4 short antenas on the roof in a lil square :: like that. But if your well covered and you have the early warning then your fine cuz lojack is not GPS it is tracked by radio freq so it will track even in a parking garage or under heavy trees if you dont get the early warning your carwont be track until you make the 911 call so unless your gona know the min it is stolen i would recomend the early warning and lojack only if you have good coverage. Oh and on that car tell the tech that installs it NOT to install it in or near the center console cuz that a easy place to take appart if they were looking for the unit and if they find it and toss it your out off luck cuz youll only find the unit in the ditch not the car.

I imagine that in a big city like Houston I shouldn't have to worry about coverage, huh?

Is low jack same as a GPS alarm system if so, it will be picked up anywhere in the US.However if they drive the car into an underground garage ,home garage,or enclosed warehouse then forget your car.

Back