I got a brochure today.

Here are some pics of the brochure. I couldnt scan the whole thing because its a double sided booklet. Enjoy.
Edit: All of the brochure is now scanned.

mazda5.jpg

mazda55.jpg

mazda56.jpg

mazda57.jpg

mazda58.jpg

mazda52.jpg

mazda59.jpg

mazda510.jpg

mazda54.jpg
mazda53.jpg

Last edited:
that gauge cluster looks faptastic, but why do they insist on making it a pain to install your own stereo, booo

KpaBap said:
that gauge cluster looks faptastic, but why do they insist on making it a pain to install your own stereo, booo
IDK, it seems like almost every maker is trying to make it hard to put your own system in there.

Last edited:
yeah like I really want their crappy flea-market-bought stereo that they put in there to save $20 per car :mad:

Great info RODSCALIP5. How much more is there in the brochure? Since it's being hosted by the forums here it shouldn't be a problem to scan the whole thing - it would be very beneficial to many here, and I'd love to see the whole thing myself (brochures are something I never have access to).

Thanks.

Its not too much more, I will edit my 2nd post and put the whole brochure on there. I am unable to downsize the pics, so if someone can do it for us it woul dbe awesome.

Meh, leave em full-size, not like you'll be able to read them if they're supersmall.

Thanks for all your efforts RODSCALIP5. Gotta love the marketing folks for the "SmoothMove" mechanism that just refers to the sliding doors (hmm)

(woowoo) Thanks for sharing those Brochure scans!

Man...the pic of the Mazda5 front (on the laptop) would look badass with an uber size InTa-CuLa (cool)
Maybe mini-van modding will become more popular now ;)

Back