I broke my 2017 last night.........

:
2022 2.5GT
It clocked four digits on the odo- 1000 miles.

IMG_3596.jpg

Zero defects so far!

LOL, nice. Look at that diesel MPG...(yippy)

Yeah, don't forget our gallons are 4.546 litres compared to your 3.8. It's still good at a thousand miles though and I can tell from my last CX-5 and the way that improved that this will do much better. It's creeping up day by day and I check my results by calculation.

Looks like it's going well (thumb)

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

That's because your usa mpg is wrong where as areas of the rest of the World use the correct mpg [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
How do you guys measure it? Liters?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

nice man mine is at 5600km now :p i took it on a couple of road trips already. Its really quiet on the highway love it.

My last CX-5 took a good 5000 miles to loosen up. My daily trip to work isn't really conducive to good fuel consumption either as I have some really long steep hills. I think for many people, my AWD 175 auto would be returning 45 imperial mpg by now.

38.9mpg = 7.3L/100km
IMO fuel economy rating should be in how many miles/km per gallon/liter. MPG is making more sense than L/100KM which is used as the standard measurment in countries using metric system. I often see car reviewers from other countries convert L/100KM rating to KM per Liter (KMPL) just for easier to understand vehicle's fuel efficiency.

My last CX-5 took a good 5000 miles to loosen up. My daily trip to work isn't really conducive to good fuel consumption either as I have some really long steep hills. I think for many people, my AWD 175 auto would be returning 45 imperial mpg by now.
32.39/38.9 mpg is definitely a good gas mileage in your daily driving situation. Do you usually plan for a longer road trip on purpose just for DPF regeneration?

Back