Husky, my new go-to floor mats

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
Just got mine, very pleased, Except for the fact that I had to cut out a spot for the fuel door lever. Plenty of lip around the accelerator and full coverage of the dead pedal.

View attachment 225537 View attachment 225538 View attachment 225540 View attachment 225541
wow that's nice. How are the retainer clips at actually holding to the buttons on the carpet? Our WeatherTechs are always pulling away such that I always have to clip them back down. Like, every single time I get in the car.

madar

Contributor
:
2016.5 CX 5 Touring AWD, 2015 SCION XB
wow that's nice. How are the retainer clips at actually holding to the buttons on the carpet? Our WeatherTechs are always pulling away such that I always have to clip them back down. Like, every single time I get in the car.
The right side clip on the drivers mat occasionally will let go slightly after a few drives, the passenger side doesn't have clips, more of a raised area to accomodate the floor posts. Sent back the WeatherTechs because of the problem you've experienced all the time like me, very poor for a mat so expensive.

:
Houston
:
'20 CX5 GT
Yeah I have the husky liners like pictured in the OP and my driver side clips will let go. It doesn't really bother me because it doesn't really shift around once they are unclipped but it's just an OCD thing.

I have weather techs in my BMW M3 and those never come unclipped. But I noticed BMW uses a different design to hold floor mats down so it could be that.