How you doing?

Kaps

Contributor
:
CX-5 Touring 2016.5
I got a Mitsubishi Type 73 kit from ebay. I will be doing it with my 6 year old :D
I wish we could import one of these. Two door Rav4 4X4s from 1990s are about 10K USD at Duncan imports.

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Nice. Still riding the bike as much as I can. Ordered a stationary bike because I think, for once, I am going to take this getting in better shape thing seriously. :D

:
2015 Mazda 5 Sport
Well, tighter C-19 restrictions are being put in place again (for a two-week period). Seems people in my area just got too comfortable.
Our state (RI) was doing relatively well for the first wave. Then things changed after Oct. The back to school in Sept. and general complacency contribute to the upward trend and people lost the sense of reality. So essentially while we are reaching the same new daily case level as the first wave, the school, Halloween, business continue on, like our governor thinks she put too much restrictions for the first wave and there is lots of room for deaths to grow.

I have been saying the good economy can only be achieved with healthy population. My point is less popular now. People seemed to think they have suffered enough from the lock-down 5 months ago and are not too worried about the elders health and well-being. Too bad a lot more people are going to get sick and suffer deaths and long term tissue damages that will be costly from this totally preventable pandemic simply because people can't treat it seriously.

Antoine

Administrator
Anyone take up a new hobby, continue an existing one or start a project?

@sm1ke How’s the aquarium you recently set up doing? 🐟

I got a Mitsubishi Type 73 kit from ebay. I will be doing it with my 6 year old :D
I wish we could import one of these. Two door Rav4 4X4s from 1990s are about 10K USD at Duncan imports.
Any update on the build? :)

It's been a rough week, school started for my 9 year old. Oh... I mean.... "school".
Sucks. We just moved to this suburb, he barely knows anyone. He made 2 close friends last last year, then school shut down. Couldn't meet any neighborhood kids this summer, now he's in remote school. It's depressing...
I remember when my family moved to another city as a child, it was a huge stress for me and my family. He really needs some support at this time, so support your son

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
We are, very much so.
He is something special. He does see his best friend occasionally and a new friend that we met basically through my job (mom works here). Occasionally, sees the 2 new friends he made. We're getting through and he'll come out the other side amazing. I just know he would have made A LOT of friends in school.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
@sm1ke How’s the aquarium you recently set up doing? 🐟

Doing very well, thanks for asking. The 9 original fish I put in there are doing great. I also transplanted a big (over 7") silver dollar from my parents' old tank and added three more smaller (3-5") silver dollars to make the original fish feel more at home.

I'm actually considering setting up a smaller 20 gallon tank. I've set up the rockwork for it, but until I figure out what I want to put in it, it's going to stay dry for now.

I've also started lifting/exercising a bit more often.

I feel great. When the heat was over, I resumed my morning jogging (I can't handle cardio in the heat). So far I got involved again, but now I feel wonderful. I put things in order in the yard. Prepared for winter, so to speak. I'm getting ready to watch TV shows in the evenings.