How-To: LED Interior / Reverse / Licence plate lights

Ordered from sbled but does anyone know which parts work from v-led just incase.. i have beeb reading lots of horro stories..

THanks man I got a 2006 Mazda 3 GT and the purple will look amazing but i will only put it on my map light though.

just ordered me some of the blue leds from ebay..!! can't wait for the finished results..!!

just installed all my led lights bout two days ago..!! have a question..!! anyone has that problem with the dome light where even though its off you can still see the led bulb still glimmer enough light to see it??? don't know if this is just me but my buddy has the same problem also...anyone else??

just installed all my led lights bout two days ago..!! have a question..!! anyone has that problem with the dome light where even though its off you can still see the led bulb still glimmer enough light to see it??? don't know if this is just me but my buddy has the same problem also...anyone else??

Ectoplasm,
Nothing to worry about

bought the corksport kit which looks fantastic. also purchased some LED's for to replace the fogs and looks much better with the stock HID's.

Back