• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

How-To: LED Interior / Reverse / Licence plate lights

:
2006 Madza 3 GT
THanks man I got a 2006 Mazda 3 GT and the purple will look amazing but i will only put it on my map light though.

:
08.5 MazdaSpeed 3
just installed all my led lights bout two days ago..!! have a question..!! anyone has that problem with the dome light where even though its off you can still see the led bulb still glimmer enough light to see it??? don't know if this is just me but my buddy has the same problem also...anyone else??

:
07 BM GT
just installed all my led lights bout two days ago..!! have a question..!! anyone has that problem with the dome light where even though its off you can still see the led bulb still glimmer enough light to see it??? don't know if this is just me but my buddy has the same problem also...anyone else??
Ectoplasm,
Nothing to worry about

staples

Mehh
:
2011 Mazda 3 GT
bought the corksport kit which looks fantastic. also purchased some LED's for to replace the fogs and looks much better with the stock HID's.