How much should you pay for 2021 CX-30 Select package?

How much should you pay for the out the door price?

Some dealers asked for ~$29000s including destination charge and ttl fee ($495 for machine grey color).

Wanted to get a deal for 2020 year but seems like no one has it in stock at this point.

Welcome and thanks for joining up!

Good question, I would take a look at this thread if you haven't already...

Hopefully CX-30 Owners here will chime in such as @Grib60 who I believe just recently purchased a 2021 CX-30. :)

How much should you pay for the out the door price?

Some dealers asked for ~$29000s including destination charge and ttl fee ($495 for machine grey color).

Wanted to get a deal for 2020 year but seems like no one has it in stock at this point.
OTD is a near useless number unless you're in the same city, county, and state as it could be a difference of as much as $2,000 based on sales tax, from none in Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon, to over 10% probably. You really want to concentrate on before TT&L.

OTD is a near useless number unless you're in the same city, county, and state as it could be a difference of as much as $2,000 based on sales tax, from none in Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon, to over 10% probably. You really want to concentrate on before TT&L.
That's true.
Welcome and thanks for joining up!

Good question, I would take a look at this thread if you haven't already...

Hopefully CX-30 Owners here will chime in such as @Grib60 who I believe just recently purchased a 2021 CX-30. :)
Oh, thank you for the link. I'll hop onto that thread and continue!

That's true. I'll change the question to $$ before ttl and continue on the other thread. Thanks!

Back