How’s your 2018+ Turbo been?

Thanks for sharing. I already bought a 2019 6 Signature back in February. It’s been fantastic so far. Same with our 2019 CX-5 Signature. The CX-5 has 21,000 miles; the 6 only 9,000. Hopefully we don’t experience any of the issues you guys experienced.
the idle is barely noticable, at least for me. You can confirm the misfire by checking datalist, eventually cel will turn on while car is idling

These examples always skew negative on forums because it's where people come when they do have a problem.

The last Consumer Reports I saw rated Mazda the most reliable brand.

I have both a 2018 CX-9 and 6 turbo. Neither has had a single problem and are driven hard.

low compression, valve does not seal properly. confirmed by doing wet and dry compression test

I wonder if low compression can show up on Torque Pro app to identify which cylinder? Also, I checked my Oil Control Valves since finding GTEyes' historical posts here and on Mazda6club....bone dry on CX-5 and Mazda6 (both non turbo models).

I wonder if low compression can show up on Torque Pro app to identify which cylinder? Also, I checked my Oil Control Valves since finding GTEyes' historical posts here and on Mazda6club....bone dry on CX-5 and Mazda6 (both non turbo models).

low compression will cause misfire at idle only, you might be able to check datalist for that. In my case, the misfire is not severe enough for pcm to illuminate the cel, but you can clearly feel vehicle idles slightly rough and on the datalist you can clearly see misfire count go up as vehicle idle.

Back