HKPRO5's Supercharger Build Thread

HKPRO5

:
Supercharged Protege5
So I picked up MP3 Performance's supercharger set up and will be using it on my car. I recieved it in the mail today. Its pretty much the whole set up with everything including an SSAFC. Ill be posting up updates as I go along. I am trying to get the kit in before the next SCCA session (July 11th)

Parts in the kit
Mr. Speed Supercharger kit :
(intake piping, filter, bov, SC mounting plate,SC piping adapters, couplers, etc.)
Eaton M62 "clutched" supercharger off a Mercedes SLK 230
SSAFC V2
Reducer couplers for MAF
Sparkplugs
PVC valve
ZFR6F V-power NGK sparkplugs
Slim fans and controller
Custom Radiator coolant hose
FMIC
6.1" crank pulley (9-10 PSI)

Pic

Updated Pic 8/27/11
photo21-2.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

Short Vid

Also I bumped up to SM from FSP in Solo II so this should give me the competitive edge against the competition. My Goal is 200-250hp.

Last edited:
@ Focus Yea I dont use it as much as I should though

@ Sleezer Not yet. lol I know I dont want to take if off...lol But I have to.

Haha, yea I thought about throwing some paint on mine to give it some corrosion protection, but it was a PITA going in so its going to be a PITA coming out and then a PITA going back in again lol

I am boosting...lol well blowing. haha.

The kit is hard to come by. there is only one other option for you unless you go full custom. (PM me if you are interested)

mate nice thread :) subbin all the way...

but that are u doin with ur engine internals???? i heard that a supercharger puts more stress on the engine than a turbo...

yes please post pics of install. I have yet to see an SC setup other than that one setup from the web I believe. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

Back