Hey!

Im stuck at work, with the a/c broken, and major outages in 4 or 5 states.
Im not doing so well....

Also not to mention my MBC broke last night.. well the adjustment screw fell out, and I have to replace it.
I need to tighten the oil pressure sensor to stop a leak....
My girlfriends not moving back from College until Friday, when i was going to get exhaust installed, so i gotta wait another week.

But i guess im doing allright considering.

moved to off topic.

Was expecting a

<font size=7>I LOVE MY MAZDASPEED!!!!</font> but you disappointed me.

This old guy is kicking butt and taking names at the local autox! I'm running even with the Porsche Boxsters and those guys aren't sure what kind of ringer I have! It's fun! You really need to go to some autox, AGR. You'll loooooovvveee your Mazdaspeed.

I'm magnificent. And my MP3 is better than your MSP, Greg. :)

Ha im a little drunk about to go to see Bruce Almighty! !!

I <3 my MSP aka Nemo b/c i have no right side mirror ;-)

Please ignore the next few lines.. im gonna rant for minute.

IM SO F&*(K$(G TIRED OF CLEANING VIRUSES OFF OF TEACHERS PERSONAL LAPTOPS AND COMPUTERS. I HAVE EXAMS THT WILL DETERMINE..... WELL NOTHING.. BUT I STILL HAVE TO TAKE THE DAMN THINGS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRUSTRATION... MORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RANT OVER.

katsmp3 said:
Please ignore the next few lines.. im gonna rant for minute.

IM SO F&*(K$(G TIRED OF CLEANING VIRUSES OFF OF TEACHERS PERSONAL LAPTOPS AND COMPUTERS. I HAVE EXAMS THT WILL DETERMINE..... WELL NOTHING.. BUT I STILL HAVE TO TAKE THE DAMN THINGS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FRUSTRATION... MORE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RANT OVER.
Tell ME!!!! That ******* Sasser Worm virus got into our system , and that affected 250++ locations nationwide. That's what we've been fxing the last 2 days!!

whats up with this new virus......my comp has been boggin down like crazy lately with massive pop ups and s*** that came out of no where....this the virus...or the attack of web telemarketers (hand)

AGR said:
Tell ME!!!! That ******* Sasser Worm virus got into our system , and that affected 250++ locations nationwide. That's what we've been fxing the last 2 days!!
Not one damn infection of Sasser here and that is with over 2000 boxes in this location. We have yet to get anything major other than the first bout of Blaster.

Back