hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

Just saw this thread........congrats on your purchase (thumb)

After reading all these pages, im glad you found who the owner was :) Chris (padanky) did quite abit to the car, besides total it of course....lol

So i guess you figured why he put the MazdaSpeed Emblem on back right? He has the full Mazdaspeed suspension kit on the P5, all the way up to the lip :) Anywayz, just wanted to swing by and and say hello, and maybe ill see you at one of the meets........im in the process of getting my car fixed after getting rear-ended by a drunk old man.

Charles

CitizenPro said:
Just saw this thread........congrats on your purchase (thumb)

After reading all these pages, im glad you found who the owner was :) Chris (padanky) did quite abit to the car, besides total it of course....lol

So i guess you figured why he put the MazdaSpeed Emblem on back right? He has the full Mazdaspeed suspension kit on the P5, all the way up to the lip :) Anywayz, just wanted to swing by and and say hello, and maybe ill see you at one of the meets........im in the process of getting my car fixed after getting rear-ended by a drunk old man.

Charles

yes now i know why the put that badge on there....i am going to the meet tonight so if you are there let me know

kitty_tinkers said:
yes now i know why the put that badge on there....i am going to the meet tonight so if you are there let me know

Cant make it 2nite, my car still has a screwed up rear bumper and taillight......and friday nights are my jobs weekly basketball night at a local gym :) My parts came in today, and are off to paint next week......so ill try and make the next meet.

CitizenPro said:
Cant make it 2nite, my car still has a screwed up rear bumper and taillight......and friday nights are my jobs weekly basketball night at a local gym :) My parts came in today, and are off to paint next week......so ill try and make the next meet.

thats cool. im sorry to hear about your car though. i hope that you didnt get any damage to yourself as well.
(poke) to make sure your ok

I almost tried to buy the motor out of that car back when I blew my first one.
Thats crazy, glad I didn't now because you wouldn't have your car.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
I think he means no pics of herself...not the car

omg.......lol

21781679_l.JPG

I was actually surprised at the length of this thread soley based on you mentioning you were a female & that it made it this far w/ out someone asking for pics LMAO

My sad little P5 children (headshake

I actually was talking about the car, totally forgot about the other pics! (stoned)

kitty_tinkers said:
yup. i want to give it a good name but i dont know what to name her....maybe it should be a him and i should name him braveheart or something.....lol hell i dont know

Christine, like that old movie where the car comes back to life over and over!

Back