hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

ok i think these are still going to be big....if anyone can make them smaller and then send them to me...that would be great.....email kitty_tinkers@12kittys.com here goes nothing and sorry it took so long

nq1y5x.jpg

nq203s.jpg

nq20ef

nq2138.jpg

nq2492.jpg

nq24jt.jpg

nq2qeu.jpg

nq2ryw.jpg

nq2sdt.jpg

nq2t6f.jpg

nq2tqt.jpg

nq2v6g.jpg

nq2vx2.jpg

nq2w7n.jpg

nq2wox.jpg

nq2ydv.jpg

nq2yrt.jpg

nq2z5j.jpg

nq2zj5.jpg

nq2zvb.jpg

nq31id.jpg

nq31vb.jpg

nq3240.jpg

Sweet pics. Car for sure was modded by the previous owner. Valve cover painted red, mazdaspeed front lip (reason you have no fogs, and badge in the fog location), color patched top of grill (usually black). The console inside is usually black, trim, handles, etc are usually silver. You have an 02.5 or later Protege5, since you have the side marker turn signals and speakers next to the mirrors. You have early 02 wheels, but those looks sweet still. Your headlights have black around the housing. Either they are expensive JDM ones, or they were opened up, insides painted black, then put back together.

All in all, nothing to worry about. You got a head start on the modding! I am sure you can find the fogs in trade for the lip.

Oh yeah, you can take those side moldings off pretty easily, too.

I like the lip, it looks good. But yeah if you want the stock fogs it'll have to go. Nice pics, I like getting the full size versions :D

RaiderMP5 said:
Sweet pics. Car for sure was modded by the previous owner. Valve cover painted red, mazdaspeed front lip (reason you have no fogs, and badge in the fog location), color patched top of grill (usually black). The console inside is usually black, trim, handles, etc are usually silver. You have an 02.5 or later Protege5, since you have the side marker turn signals and speakers next to the mirrors. You have early 02 wheels, but those looks sweet still. Your headlights have black around the housing. Either they are expensive JDM ones, or they were opened up, insides painted black, then put back together.

All in all, nothing to worry about. You got a head start on the modding! I am sure you can find the fogs in trade for the lip.

Oh yeah, you can take those side moldings off pretty easily, too.

actually its a 2003......so what makes it the 03.5?

oh and the headlights are JDM but the one on the passenger side freakin leaks....*sigh* whats the best way to fix that. ohhhh and another question....my only rough shift is 1st to 2nd...whats up with that? what RPM should i shift from 1st to 2nd?

kitty_tinkers said:
actually its a 2003......so what makes it the 03.5?

I think the 03.5 had standard leather and maybe the spare tire subwoofer. Oh and the roofrack was optional or something. I'm not sure if I'm getting that right someone correct me if I'm wrong.

zverg said:
I think the 03.5 had standard leather and maybe the spare tire subwoofer. Oh and the roofrack was optional or something. I'm not sure if I'm getting that right someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I wish. Major diff was the roof rack delete (could be ordered tho), spare tire sub, and optional auto-dimming mirror

i think it did have some. the guy didnt see like he really wanted to get rid of it but i think his wife is the one that made him. *sigh* some women i swear....i mean how can you make your husband get rid of his car? anyways. im going to bed. i need to be able to get up and be to work by 7am tomorrow. anyhow if any of you night owls come up with some ideas let me know. i will get them in the morning when i get to work.
as for now i must (sleep)(sleep)(sleep)

looks great kitty.

as said, thats definetly a lip from an 03.5 Mazdaspeed & you wont be able to put stock P5 fogs in there.

Yours is obviously an 03 or 03.5 de to the color. But yes you do have the 02 wheels.

sweet car none the less

Welcome to the forum... car looks good... it is different with the blue interior... but I like the gauge cluster being blue

Back