hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

ty to everyone that has welcomed me here. hey ok i need foglights for this bad boy....where is the best place to get some???? anyone?........i need a name too.....friend here at work says that i should name it chinpo.....which i know what it means but still.....anyone?

you mean replacements for the stock ones?

kitty_tinkers said:
ty to everyone that has welcomed me here. hey ok i need foglights for this bad boy....where is the best place to get some???? anyone?........i need a name too.....friend here at work says that i should name it chinpo.....which i know what it means but still.....anyone?

lol there arent any there. it still has the plastic mesh there. it has the button for them so i am thinking maybe the guy i got it from might have had them or something i dont know....

kitty_tinkers said:
p5's come stock with fogs.. you don't have any?

oooh, yeah. I've seen that. Post a WTB in the for sale section, you can probably find a set of stockers there. Is the wiring still there?

crappy...those are nun too cheap

kitty_tinkers said:
lol there arent any there. it still has the plastic mesh there. it has the button for them so i am thinking maybe the guy i got it from might have had them or something i dont know....

look under there and see if there's wires hanging / not attached to anything...

Lisakay said:
interesting that the previous owner took them out... (boom07)
RoguePro5 did that. Has the black plastic mesh (like, what the front grills are made out of)

(shrug)
I think the fogs look hot. Give it a real agressive look @ night too

Sounds like the previous owner, who put on a Mazdaspeed badge on the back, put the Mazdaspeed front lip on it! Later versions of the MSP came that way. I am sure someone will trade you fogs and all that is needed for it!

We really need pics now!

if it has the 03.5 Mazdaspeed lip like my MSP the stock fogs from a P5 wont fit

RaiderMP5 said:
Sounds like the previous owner, who put on a Mazdaspeed badge on the back, put the Mazdaspeed front lip on it! Later versions of the MSP came that way. I am sure someone will trade you fogs and all that is needed for it!

We really need pics now!

Latest posts

Back