hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

kitty_tinkers said:
well i was told about it in another forum. so i came here signed up and was ready to go. im glad im not the only female. most the time every where i go with friends or what not, im the only female. im a tomboy so im not afraid of getting dirty....no im not a lesbian nor do i have anything against them. i think that most ppl think that i am because i hang out with guys. but anyways, i am looking for some rims...a guy here at work seems to think that some white ones would look good. give me some ideas ppl....lord knows i need them. lol

am i the only one turned on?

i dont know what to say to that.....im mean im flattered but i dont know if thats bad that im flattered or good.....lol....oh and sorry i didnt get the pictures....my ISP was being crazy. i will be able to get them on here tonight though. i swear and i dont care how long it takes me.

Last edited:
see...you're a girl, right? And the guy to girl ratio on here like like 20,000:4, so you'll get a lot of that (humpleg)

There are a lot of wheel places to buy online from.
www.tires.com
www.tirerack.com

I got mine from Wheelmax, but I was not impressed with their service at all. Lots of people have had problems with them, lots of people had decent experiences.

tirerack has a protege5 you can change the color on to match you car, and you can see the wheels and how they would look on your car, too.

RicesP5 said:
there arnt to many chicks wiht p5's .. i think at one point of time there was but im not shure about now.. i know pixy and clownphish are both the bigger chick posters... check out the all girl thread if you wanna talk some girl stuff.. other then that what you planning on doing first, suspension or engine or interior?
guess i'm chop liver..

Back