hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

kitty_tinkers

:
03.5 P5
hey ppl, so i have been looking to get a pro5 since they came out. well a week ago friday i got mine....yay me. im excited. i want to get ideas of what i could do to it. if anyone has some good ideas please let me know. i mean im sure everyone does but you know what i mean. oh and if anyone else knows....am i the only female on the forums?

kitty

welcome!! and no, you DEFINATELY arent the only female, there are many more....

kitty_tinkers said:
hey ppl, so i have been looking to get a pro5 since they came out. well a week ago friday i got mine....yay me. im excited. i want to get ideas of what i could do to it. if anyone has some good ideas please let me know. i mean im sure everyone does but you know what i mean. oh and if anyone else knows....am i the only female on the forums?

kitty

Welcome! No, there are others around. I wrote the sticky at the top of the welcome section. When I had purchased my P5, I had no idea that others were so into them! Now I have done a lot, and learned a lot. Be sure to take sime pictures and post them up, so everyone can see it! What color did you get?

Check out http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123624739 for a quick run through of many options.

Pics ofmy car can be seen here:
http://s93052172.onlinehome.us/Eric's%20MP5.htm

right now its just pretty normal. i will get some pics up for you when i get home. i am at work right now. its blue. im not really sure what they call it. i forgot the name of it. but i have my pics at home. i will take them. let me know what all pick that yall are wanting. now remember i just got it last friday so yall dont laugh at me cause it doesnt really have any upgrades and i havent had the time to clean the engine the way that i want it to be.
oh btw i like the silver and the black it looks clean. i know that i need to get different wheels for mine. oh and also i am going to take your advice on the tires.....the past rain that we just had here in houston i was hydroing and i went the back ways where there wasnt a bunch of water. so are any of yall in houston at all?

there arnt to many chicks wiht p5's .. i think at one point of time there was but im not shure about now.. i know pixy and clownphish are both the bigger chick posters... check out the all girl thread if you wanna talk some girl stuff.. other then that what you planning on doing first, suspension or engine or interior?

kitty_tinkers said:
right now its just pretty normal. i will get some pics up for you when i get home. i am at work right now. its blue. im not really sure what they call it. i forgot the name of it. but i have my pics at home. i will take them. let me know what all pick that yall are wanting. now remember i just got it last friday so yall dont laugh at me cause it doesnt really have any upgrades and i havent had the time to clean the engine the way that i want it to be.
oh btw i like the silver and the black it looks clean. i know that i need to get different wheels for mine. oh and also i am going to take your advice on the tires.....the past rain that we just had here in houston i was hydroing and i went the back ways where there wasnt a bunch of water. so are any of yall in houston at all?

Remember, we all started stock. Lots of threads about tire options. Stock rims can support a 205/50/16 no problem, I did that for a long time. 195/50/16's are what we have stock. 205's are wider, and easier to find for sales. Here is a pic of my car a while back. Looked like that for a long time!

Attachments

• Picture_0240small.JPG
    Picture_0240small.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 270
heres my stock car. it was stock till i got a flat tire and bent rim.. then i got rims.. and then i ran into the back of someone (i was drunk) so i got a new hood new foglights grill and some other stuff.. got mirrors awhile back and shaved my side moldings, painted my back emblems black and just the lil stuff has made the car look so much more better

Attachments

• IM001910.JPG
    IM001910.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    320.3 KB · Views: 265
Hy8us said:
the other day i saw a cute chick driving a MazdaSpeed Protege and orange one i was like (first) (thumb) i wanted to talk to her sooo bad. Kitty u should get a familia emblem for the back they are teh hawtness http://corksport.com/store/category/4qbx/99p-exterior_misc.html go here and scroll down, btw there easy to install

should have. and then invited her here..!

btw how did you stumble up on this forum kitty_tinkers?

well i was told about it in another forum. so i came here signed up and was ready to go. im glad im not the only female. most the time every where i go with friends or what not, im the only female. im a tomboy so im not afraid of getting dirty....no im not a lesbian nor do i have anything against them. i think that most ppl think that i am because i hang out with guys. but anyways, i am looking for some rims...a guy here at work seems to think that some white ones would look good. give me some ideas ppl....lord knows i need them. lol

its not the dark blue. its called the blue mica or something like that. im not too sure about bronze either though. man i just dont know. i guess i will just have to see what they look like. *sigh*

oh you got the light blue, laser blue mica or something.

see bronze
p5side.jpg

i don't think bronze will go with the light blue tho

Laser Blue + White Wheels ftw!
welcome btw. And no, ur not the only girl lol

Back