hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

iLisa

yay. dancing pill guy.
Contributor
:
the best wagon evAr..
aMaff said:
RoguePro5 did that. Has the black plastic mesh (like, what the front grills are made out of)
Luke is wierd like that.. (hah)

RaiderMS3

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 GT
Sounds like the previous owner, who put on a Mazdaspeed badge on the back, put the Mazdaspeed front lip on it! Later versions of the MSP came that way. I am sure someone will trade you fogs and all that is needed for it!

We really need pics now!

evilmonkeyMSP

Scrotie McBoogerBalls
Contributor
:
'13 CWP MS3 & '16 Mazda6 GT
if it has the 03.5 Mazdaspeed lip like my MSP the stock fogs from a P5 wont fit

RaiderMP5 said:
Sounds like the previous owner, who put on a Mazdaspeed badge on the back, put the Mazdaspeed front lip on it! Later versions of the MSP came that way. I am sure someone will trade you fogs and all that is needed for it!

We really need pics now!

evilmonkeyMSP

Scrotie McBoogerBalls
Contributor
:
'13 CWP MS3 & '16 Mazda6 GT
does your front end look like this w/ the MSP lip?

also...enjoy my sexah MSP

med_gallery_2_6_118970.jpg

kitty_tinkers said:
yeah its the mesh like the grill and what do you mean by the RoguePro5

gapeachsp5

go dawgs
:
03 Mazda 6s
(hi) from a fellow female

I have the 03.5 Mazdaspeed lip on my p5 (see my sig) without fog lights....maybe that's what you have....

Anyway, welcome!
~Jessica

Rdshark1

Yes, it's slow.
:
02 P5, 94 MX-5, 00 ZX351w, 92 Crown Vic, 03 Geely, 02 Ninja 250
What is this thread about? Girls don't drive cars (boom07) And not even 10 pages of welcome yet...I'm disappointed.

:
Turbo (soon) Yellow 2002 P5
gapeachsp5 said:
(hi) from a fellow female

I have the 03.5 Mazdaspeed lip on my p5 (see my sig) without fog lights....maybe that's what you have....

Anyway, welcome!
~Jessica
That acutally looks like a really clean P5. Nice.

shane02pro5

25ish_psi
:
New Caney TX
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the P5. I was planning on white wheels with a polished lip but bought the silver with polished lip instead. I was too scared it would look too ricey for my taste. Seems like everone is going for bronze these days. I must say I prefer silver over bronze though.

When you do decide on a wheel I would advise a 48mm offset so they don't rub in the rear if the future may bring some lowering springs.

Attachments

• new camera 003 (2).jpg
    new camera 003 (2).jpg
    869 KB · Views: 119