hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

Welcome to the boards....and congrats on your purchase. I too have wanted one since they first came out and picked mine up a couple of weeks ago. Mine too is stock and will probably stay that way....gotta save my money for my daughter's competition dance fees and my son will start playing football, baseball later this year....

I will say that the car is great to drive...even stock and the style/design still looks good on the road four years later. I was talking to one of my neighbors this morning while shoveling snow and she asked me if it was a 2006!!! I told her no it was an 02 with 67k...she was very impressed.

gimpo2 said:
oh you got the light blue, laser blue mica or something.

see bronze
p5side.jpg

i don't think bronze will go with the light blue tho
hmm, that is sharp.

WELCOME..Nice, another LASER BLUE in the house!!!..Yep get some bronze or dark wheel for the Blue.. Better yet get the MSP wheels..hehe..

yeah its the color of the one a few posts up....and the white looks good i think. the bronze looks great on the darker blue. hey how much did that hood cost ya? think it would look good on mine? oh and another question.....it has a emblem on it that says mazdaspeed....htf can i know if it really is a mazdaspeed?????? or did i just ask a stupid question?

your P5 is not a Mazdaspeed. The previous owner put it on. No worries. If you look in the regional sections, you can find out about local meets. I went to them bone stock for a long time. Luck in scoring free/discounted parts from people trading in their cars, as well as deals from **********.com, I have gotten quite a decent car. I want to lower it a little, maybe an inch, but it all needs to pass the wife's inspection.

why the hell would they put that on there?????? grrrrrr now i have to take it off and figure out something that should go there....hopefully it doesnt leave a bunch of sticky crap....now that i think of it...it is missing the Mazda emblem that should be there where that stupid thing is.... that urks me that he did that.

kitty_tinkers said:
why the hell would they put that on there?????? grrrrrr now i have to take it off and figure out something that should go there....hopefully it doesnt leave a bunch of sticky crap....now that i think of it...it is missing the Mazda emblem that should be there where that stupid thing is.... that urks me that he did that.

Leave it, it is pretty cool!.

Heck, I got a 323F badge (the Protege5 is called that in europe. I got it from a Dutch guy in trade for my badge)

So I vote to keep it on, it is cool.
100_3420.JPG

but its not pretty like that.....lol i have a pic of it so when i get home i will post it like i have promised to post pics of my car here.

Welcome to the forum.

When people ask you to post pictures of your car, they mean you.

(deadhorse

Peace :D

hummmm you are the only one that has told me that. if others would like to see me then they can look at my profile on yahoo. hope that doesnt sound rude cause it is not meant to be.

awesome. thank you. i mean i knew about the img tags but i knew that my pics would come out huge so it would have taken me forever to me to make them a good size.

gimpo2 said:
oh you got the light blue, laser blue mica or something.

see bronze
p5side.jpg

i don't think bronze will go with the light blue tho

looks pretty good but could look better with some tint

ok so anyone else got any ideas about some good rims? im at a loss here. i dont know what i want to get. i think i want to get white but im not sure. anyone disagree??? so when is the next meet in houston?

and look @ the Texas forum. They'd be able to tell you....I don't really keep track of what the houston ppl do lol

Back