HELP!!! Got my SRI but lost the MAF allen bolt plus?

:
Mazdaspeed 6 GT
I sent an email to Derrick at Corksport.. Just wondering if theres any where to get those special parts. Its the actual allen screw and the part below it that bolts into the MAF adaptor thing.

I dropped it in my engine bay and CANT find it I looked for hours

http://www.corksport.com/images/detailed/MAF_Housing_Web12607284634b25308f44320.jpg

Thats the ones that silver thing and the allen screw that goes in it

Last edited:
you should be able to pick it up from the dealer. If not, check your local hardware store, they might have something in the right thread pitch

I had the same problem when I changed out my BPV....dropped one of the bolts in the engine bay, I looked for about an hour and then peered down at the fan and there it was in the shroud.

This should make you wonder: How often do I have spark plugs out or intake piping open to ingest any of these little bits? Turbo + fastener = N/A.

Jason

This should make you wonder: How often do I have spark plugs out or intake piping open to ingest any of these little bits? Turbo + fastener = N/A.

Jason

Exactly.. I had several openings the intake inlet pipe and the BOV.. I got skurred. But thankfully all worked out. The only problem I had then was my BOV kit from another company. The supplied HKS o-ring was too large for the flange adaptor so it blew sky high like a mile from my house. Got it fixed though. The intake however is awesome no problems and a perfect fit.

Go CORKSPORT :)

Exactly.. I had several openings the intake inlet pipe and the BOV.. I got skurred. But thankfully all worked out. The only problem I had then was my BOV kit from another company. The supplied HKS o-ring was too large for the flange adaptor so it blew sky high like a mile from my house. Got it fixed though. The intake however is awesome no problems and a perfect fit.

Go CORKSPORT :)

The more I hear about and experience EPIC failures with companies adaptors for the SSQV, the more I want to make our own and do it right. I just got done turning two recirc flanges down on my lathe when they wouldn't fit in two different SSQV's and one SSQV III. :-/

Jason

The more I hear about and experience EPIC failures with companies adaptors for the SSQV, the more I want to make our own and do it right. I just got done turning two recirc flanges down on my lathe when they wouldn't fit in two different SSQV's and one SSQV III. :-/

Jason

Yea I took it over to my buddies at Jotech and they told me the adaptor was not right for the HKS oring and they would not fit together So they gave me a smaller O-ring and they finally got it in for me. Live and learn I guess.. Well if you guys make one im sure I will buy it :)

Back