Heated side mirrors?

Evil Lair

:
2017 Mazda CX-5
I just picked up a s-GT and comparing to the Mazda website, one thing I see on the site but no mention in the manual or buttons inside the car are heated side mirrors.

Ah I see now, it's on page 4-55 of the owners manual. Had to do a search for "mirror" and "defroster" in the manual to find it, instead of "heated".

Does the 3 Sport model come wired for heated mirrors? I know mine does not have them, just curious if I install heated mirrors is the wires are already there..

Speaking of mirrors, I really wish I could buy an auto-darkening driver's side mirror like my rearview. Sometimes the headlights from people hanging out just off the right rear can be so annoying. I think the Mazda 6 has the option, why not the 3!

Oh well...

Just to throw my question back out there in a different wording, has anyone tried to added heated mirrors to their car that did not come with them?

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread, but I have 2015 SP25 Astina GT Hatch. Is there a kit that can fold the mirrors, or any options? For instance, are there motors inside the mirrors already that I can wire up? I have just finished adding auto fold when locking to my CX5, and its a function I would like on the 3.

Back