Hang Tag Question

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hello,

Does anyone know if a hang tag will interfere with any of the cameras, or the operation of them if I leave one in while driving?

Thanks much!

No. The OEM cameras are flush against the windshield so a hang tag cannot get between them.

Also, the same goes for dash cams, of which I have a front and rear.

But I thought that in most, if not all states, it's against the law to drive with one hanging from the rear view mirror. Of course, I suspect it depends on how long they are and if they impair the driver's vision.

About a year ago, I was given a ticket (NY state) for driving with a hang tag. On the plus side, I was pulled over for speeding so the hang tag citation was preferred.

Hang tag = a placard / sign that *hags* off your rear view mirror to designate your car is approved for something. ex - handicap tags, parking passes, etc.

In NY, nothing is supposed to impede your view out of windshield. Hang tags are supposed to be removed when driving.

About a year ago, I was given a ticket (NY state) for driving with a hang tag. On the plus side, I was pulled over for speeding so the hang tag citation was preferred.

Hang tag = a placard / sign that *hags* off your rear view mirror to designate your car is approved for something. ex - handicap tags, parking passes, etc.

In NY, nothing is supposed to impede your view out of windshield. Hang tags are supposed to be removed when driving.

Ill take my chances :) I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt interfere with my front cameras.

It is Illegal in Fl. Why would I want to leave something near my front windshield that can distract and cause an accident and is Illegal. They drive among us.

Omg there*s no need to roast the OP over hang tags. They make small tags these days that fit entirely behind the rear view mirror and don*t obstruct anything. Colleges, companies, and apartment complexes use them all the time.

Omg there*s no need to roast the OP over hang tags. They make small tags these days that fit entirely behind the rear view mirror and don*t obstruct anything. Colleges, companies, and apartment complexes use them all the time.

Just for what its worth, I was asking if they interfered with the cameras, not the legality of using them.

Back