GT Spec Trailing Arms / AAC Bumper Sag Brackets [BNIB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Well I just bought these Trailing Arms in the GB that Cres put together and yesterday I found out that i just won a AAC Link Kit which comes with trailing arms so i no longer need these so they are up for sale.

Also up for sale is my AAC Bumper Sag Brackets I bought these but since I did my hybrid bumper i cant use these so hope these parts can find a good home.

trailing arms PENDING SALE and bumper brackets SOLD. Willing to ship anywhere Canada is a few bucks extra

2012-06-16_17-48-57_991.jpg

2012-06-16_17-34-06_239.jpg

2012-06-16_17-34-25_28.jpg

2012-06-16_17-35-34_357.jpg

Last edited:
Brackets SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Will ship out on monday. Now who needs some Trailing arms these are BNIB and need a new home.

I think i have them sold im giving the guy a few days to get the cash were gonna do a trade and cash on his end. Im sure ill get them sold soon. Thanks

Dibs on the trailing arms if the sale falls thru. Please let me know............and congrats on the link kit, very nice stuff!

Will do it might be a few days though he sent payment but didnt convert it to USD so i refunded him the money so he can resend it so ill know in a few days.

I will certainly snag them up in US currency immediately, just say the word. Semi-local a coupla hrs east.......hope to hear the good word............

Haha yeah they are yours man but if for some odd reason you choose not to the idrivemymp5 you have next for sure.

Well, are they sold? They sure coulda been and could be real quick if not....................

Well technically they are just waiting for the funds from him. He paid for them already but didnt send them in USD so i refunded it back to him so were just waiting for the money to clear his account, so he can re send it.

These are mine.
They are when payment is accepted, shipping is complete & you have them in your possession.

Well technically they are just waiting for the funds from him. He paid for them already but didnt send them in USD so i refunded it back to him so were just waiting for the money to clear his account, so he can re send it.
I know I know, just stirrin the pot, lol. Hate to see these go to salted roadville and end up all tarnished aluminum looking after a winter or 2. Poor trailing arms, I know they'd rather stay in a warm sunny salt free environment sleeping in a nice dry garage, they told me, lol.

Paypal can be verified instantly, I know because I had to do it since I went over my 10000 send money limit yesterday buying something else. Routing & acct number are all it takes. Are these sold yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back