Got my speed 6 yesterday!!!!!

MAZDASP6

:
MAZDA SPEED 6
I just trade it my 05 rsx-s for a 06 mazdaspeed6. It was worth it.

Attachments

• myms6.jpg
    myms6.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 153
It has 51,000 miles on it. I love the TQ, no plans right now, still doing some research. That hyper-tech looks very interesting.

I was busy looking at that rolling turd behind your car with the dented fender and pepboy wheels

Congrats...always wished I had gone after an ms6 back when they were first out

Its like a crotch-rocket. You think for your first one you'd be just fine with a 600cc. Then when you get used to it, and keep seeing all your friends with liter bikes, you want to get rid of it because you maxed it out

So the point must be go all out the first time so there is no more room to get any better

I have the ht....but I KNOW I'm getting no more than the mscai I have now

Its like a crotch-rocket. You think for your first one you'd be just fine with a 600cc. Then when you get used to it, and keep seeing all your friends with liter bikes, you want to get rid of it because you maxed it out

So the point must be go all out the first time so there is no more room to get any better

I have the ht....but I KNOW I'm getting no more than the mscai I have now

This

Why, will I regret it? Everything I read was positive about the product.

You'll never have the flexibility that you need for a real tuning solution. With hypertech, you'll never have a chance in hell of tuning out things like boost spikes during the winter, etc... I mean, I guess you could go with Hypertech, but you'll never have a real tuning solution

Back