Got another pro5

zmepro

:
Protege5
well, my sister just got a yellow pro5 2003.5 auto/sportshift came w/ 7 miles on it

man, i started a trend, i got one(blue), my friend got one (red) and my sister got one (yellow)

this is crazy lol

That is sooo cool!! Man, I wish my friends/family were doing that.

Instead my friends just laugh at me and my obsession, they just don't get it :(
(well, the one with the WRX is forgiven)

well i started the hatch back/wagon trend in mine ..... do not laugh but i have a silver p5 and my lil sister has a blk ford fastiva(sp) ...... damn car is small....... haha .... good job bro ...

cbcbd said:
That is sooo cool!! Man, I wish my friends/family were doing that.

Instead my friends just laugh at me and my obsession, they just don't get it :(
(well, the one with the WRX is forgiven)

I hear ya, bro!(hearya)
All my friends drive Yukons and domestic 1/4mile machines. I get constant s*** from them.

"Dude, I didn't know you were Mexican."
"Are you 2Gay and 2Curious?"
"How low IS that thing??"
"Are you rollin' on dubs?"
...etc. It gets old.

Even my MOM has 400hp. :(

For me, it's all about cornering in a car I can fit my surfboard into. When it comes to that criteria, it's Mission Accomplished in the P5!...not to mention it's damn good looking too!.

zmepro said:
well, my sister just got a yellow pro5 2003.5 auto/sportshift came w/ 7 miles on it

man, i started a trend, i got one(blue), my friend got one (red) and my sister got one (yellow)

this is crazy lol

Wow, all the primary colors! Sweet! (2thumbs)

Nice man, I noticed a trend too, my friend bought one, then I bought one and then 2 more of my friends bought one too. Pretty cool.

My mom has a Black 2002 Auto P5. Dad has a 2004 Mazda 6-V6. We are on our 8th mazda . BEAT THAT! :D

Sweet.. I just got my P5 but my gf has a '03 Pro LX, my friend has an '02 ES, and his dad has a '02 Pro5 my same color.

Natey said:
For me, it's all about cornering in a car I can fit my surfboard into. When it comes to that criteria, it's Mission Accomplished in the P5!...not to mention it's damn good looking too!.

Ditto

Back