• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Got another pro5

zmepro

tra la la
:
Protege5
well, my sister just got a yellow pro5 2003.5 auto/sportshift came w/ 7 miles on it

man, i started a trend, i got one(blue), my friend got one (red) and my sister got one (yellow)

this is crazy lol

cbcbd

...and it was all yellow
Contributor
:
02 P5
That is sooo cool!! Man, I wish my friends/family were doing that.

Instead my friends just laugh at me and my obsession, they just don't get it :(
(well, the one with the WRX is forgiven)

well i started the hatch back/wagon trend in mine ..... do not laugh but i have a silver p5 and my lil sister has a blk ford fastiva(sp) ...... damn car is small....... haha .... good job bro ...

Natey

Swollen Member
Contributor
:
Mazda
cbcbd said:
That is sooo cool!! Man, I wish my friends/family were doing that.

Instead my friends just laugh at me and my obsession, they just don't get it :(
(well, the one with the WRX is forgiven)
I hear ya, bro!(hearya)
All my friends drive Yukons and domestic 1/4mile machines. I get constant shit from them.

"Dude, I didn't know you were Mexican."
"Are you 2Gay and 2Curious?"
"How low IS that thing??"
"Are you rollin' on dubs?"
...etc. It gets old.

Even my MOM has 400hp. :(

For me, it's all about cornering in a car I can fit my surfboard into. When it comes to that criteria, it's Mission Accomplished in the P5!...not to mention it's damn good looking too!.

zumi

pull my ebrake, baby!
:
Protege5
zmepro said:
well, my sister just got a yellow pro5 2003.5 auto/sportshift came w/ 7 miles on it

man, i started a trend, i got one(blue), my friend got one (red) and my sister got one (yellow)

this is crazy lol
Wow, all the primary colors! Sweet! (2thumbs)

2k2silvermp5

Car lover of all kinds
Contributor
:
2011 MS3
Nice man, I noticed a trend too, my friend bought one, then I bought one and then 2 more of my friends bought one too. Pretty cool.

FrigginGLI

Un-pimp the auto...
Contributor
:
2006 Shadow Blue GLI
My mom has a Black 2002 Auto P5. Dad has a 2004 Mazda 6-V6. We are on our 8th mazda . BEAT THAT! :D

b_real45

I wub teh boobie
Sweet.. I just got my P5 but my gf has a '03 Pro LX, my friend has an '02 ES, and his dad has a '02 Pro5 my same color.