Glove box and Windshield Cowl Removal

Solution
The windshield cowl is pretty easy, it's just a few clips, two in the middle I believe and one on each side for those little side plastic pieces. Then you need to remove the wiper arms. After you have removed the wiper arms in those clips the cow should just kind of pull down towards the engine bay and then lift up and it should come out I had it out not too long ago.

Also the glove box is super easy takes literally seconds. You need to open it and then squeeze in the two arms on each side and then there's a little arm at the bottom that does the soft clothes you need to remove that little arm from a little ball that's on the glove box side. After you do that you just pulled the glove box straight down and out and it should come right...
The windshield cowl is pretty easy, it's just a few clips, two in the middle I believe and one on each side for those little side plastic pieces. Then you need to remove the wiper arms. After you have removed the wiper arms in those clips the cow should just kind of pull down towards the engine bay and then lift up and it should come out I had it out not too long ago.

Also the glove box is super easy takes literally seconds. You need to open it and then squeeze in the two arms on each side and then there's a little arm at the bottom that does the soft clothes you need to remove that little arm from a little ball that's on the glove box side. After you do that you just pulled the glove box straight down and out and it should come right out and unhook from the bottom.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back