GI for Carbon Fiber Trunk Trim

Importfan12

:
Mazdaspeed6
First off mods if this is the wrong area please move.

I went to a Car show 2 weeks ago and met an awesome guy from a company that makes CF and Fiber glass pieces. I talk to him for awhile and he loves the MS6 and showed some interest in making some parts for our cars. I am trying to see how many people would be interested in these parts if they were made.

The first piece is the trunk trim above the license plate with the Key hole. This piece is the same on both the MS6 and MZ6.

If there is enough interest in this part more parts could be possible. If you are interested please respond in this thread.

I attached a pic of mine that i wrapped.

Attachments

• tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 175
i would buy that in CF solely because if you go for a carbon trunk you have to use your oem painted piece

Yeah thats the problem a lot of people are having is those that have CF trunks are just painting this piece black and it really cheapens the look.

I have a hard time believing there is only one other person interested in this piece. Come on guys its not often we have a company willing to make parts for our cars. Let's so some interested so we aren't all driving around cars that look the same

Back