Gazillion Bubble Solution to locate hard to find slow tire leak :)

avidien

Contributor
:
2013 CX-9 Touring
something funny guys, I'm sure everyone knows about the soapy water trick to find a slow tire leak

but for the life of me, couldn't find the damn leak, I even tried 3/4 soap to 1/4 water solution but still couldn't find it.

My 5 year old daughter walked by and asked what was I doing, i said I was looking for bubbles but can't find it,

she said why don't you try my Gazillion bubble water ? I said huh? you're a genius baby girl LOL, check out the video below, it worked !!!

the bubble is huge, can't miss it. the undiluted Gazillion solution seems to have more tensile strength to hold the bubble bigger

to the size of a golf ball, LOL

just thought I share this for anyone having trouble locating a slow leak in the future, cheers

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

after finding the leak, I just followed this video to fix the leak

Last edited:
Some people will say you should have had it patched from the inside but I bought one of those tire plug kits years ago and I have used it 3 or 4 times now and they've always held up just fine. I even patched a nearly bald r-compound race tire on my autocross car (new tires were getting delivered the next week but I didn't want to miss that weekend's race). It held up to 5 runs plus 2 fun runs, and on the fun run I decided to put on a drift show and was sideways for most of the course. I figure if the plug can take that kind of abuse I doubt I'd ever make one fail in normal driving.

Back