FS: Spec Stage 3+ Clutch / Flywheel Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx Mazda

Resident Asshole
Contributor
:
Completely Stock P5
Part number SZ493F it's the SPEC stage 3+ clutch, pressure plate, and SPEC 7lb flywheel. Barely used, as you can see still plenty of life left in it. Used for one summer, about 5,500Km. NOTE: THIS WILL FIT ALL 3RD GEN PROTEGE MODELS (MSP, P5, MP3, SEDAN)

I will seperate the clutch and flywheel if anyone is interested, but they were balanced together so it's good to get the whole set to avoid having to rebalance. I will also include all hardware and clutch tool (not pictured) as well as the FC RX-7 Throwout bearing for an extra $30. That thing is beefy as hell.

Clutch: $300USD
Flywheel: $150USD

Combo: $400 USD

Sell02.jpg

Sell03.jpg

Sell04.jpg

Last edited:
can you throw a date on the sign as well?

Cmon man, dont give me such a hard time. I've sold tons of stuff on here, I have almost 6,000 posts its obvious I'm not out to scam anyone. Those parts are back in the shed now, so it's a big pain in the ass to dig them out again just for a picture. I've put my name and mazdaforums, the lack of a date shouldnt matter. In theory even if I did take that pic 5 years ago (obviously I didnt) I could have just put today's date on it back then... See what I mean? The date is pointless. The sign with my name and mazdaforums proves that I own those parts, and that I'm advertizing them here for sale, thus removing any doubt as to whether or not I have them. The date has no impact on that whatsoever.

Last edited:
You made my decision easier.

PM me when you're ready for an unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back