FS: New Headlight Projectors

Here I have a pair of NEW Retro Fit HEADLIGHT PROJECTORS for a MAZDA PROTEGE (2001-2003). These were made for my car a few months ago aside of another set I had made. They have been sitting in my closet and decided to sell them off to someone who is looking for them. These are rare and very had to find, it took me some time to finally get them. I got 2 pairs and this pair I don't need. They look great and you will not be disappointed. Going for $450 +shipping in the US. NO LOW BALLERS! I can find out shipping costs if possible may work something out. Please inbox me......

View attachment 204882View attachment 204883View attachment 204884View attachment 204885View attachment 204882View attachment 204883View attachment 204884View attachment 204885

Last edited:
All of the pics show the DS headlight, can you take a pic with both lights please?

I will be posting up a pic of both headlights. They also come with the HID Bulbs(8k). All you have to do is plug into your ballast.

Yes, it is a Morimoto Minis and the shrouds I am not too positive about. But the headlights look great as you see in the pic and even better in person

whoever made them for you should be able to tell you what shroud it is

And this is just the headlights, projectors, shrouds? No ballsts, bulbs, or wiring harness?

Here is the info you wanted. I been busy with class and work so didn't get the chance to specify all the info. Sorry for the delay. Hope this helps and answers your questions.

New Morimoto Mini H1 bixenon (high and low beam) projectors
Mini Gatling shrouds with 55watt Slim ballast H1 HID kit+ H4 Hi/Lo relay harness

whoever made them for you should be able to tell you what shroud it is

And this is just the headlights, projectors, shrouds? No ballsts, bulbs, or wiring harness?

Back