FS: new gunmetal ADR DV8 17x7 +46 with new 205 40zr 17s, cp 3 pt strut bar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003.5 MSP
i have for sale a pretty much brand new set of ADR DV8 17x7s with a 46 offset. 205 40zr17 tires.. 5 total miles drive time! just need a cleaning from sitting in the garage.. i roll them around weekly! $600 obo! no shipping.. sorry.. it was a pain last time i did that
also have a cp 3 pt front strut bar. not sure if i want to sell this.. pm me offers on a shipped price..
stock msp smic, plastic pipes, bpv, airbox.. only missing a filter and clamps! $100+shipping.. perfect if you are going back to stock to sell your car!
fiberglass eyelids.. 1 small crack.. can be fixed when being prepped for paint.. $50 shipped.
a45a4bc1.jpg

23e7d2ca.jpg

2644afe0.jpg

e2fd2529.jpg

6174378b.jpg

fcfb0ece.jpg

Thanks, they are nice, I just want 18s..
And no thanks on the $30 for the eyelids. They are a quirky bulky item.. May not weigh much, but the take a good sized box.

Any pics of the wheels on the car from afar so we can see how they look on there?

my car is on jack stands.. has been that way for almost 2 years.. so, no i dont.. sorry..
i plan on having the tranny pulled out this weekend so i can roll it out of the garage for more work space. when i do that.. i can snap a couple.. these will not be shipped though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back