Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
edit- added p5 Strut tower bar
last edit- all crap sold

Here's some stuff for sale:

I've also got a set of OEM mazdaspeed protege springs: Guy i bought them from said they came off an MSP at around 18,000 miles. To me, they look about brand new. Okay, so they can't be brand new since they're from like 2003, but they look like they've hardly been used.
These will work with a regular protege or an MP3, but putting them on a regular protege (DX/LX/ES... or a protege5) will lower the rear more than the front unless you're also running tokico blues as the spring perch on stock protege struts is lower than the ones on the stock MSP struts. I'm not sure if tokico HPs or illuminas will still give you the lower in the back problem...
I'd like to get naw dey sold now

Springs
parts001_zps1afc842e.jpg

Oh, here's a silver cup holder thing from a p5. I don't know why i got this. It won't fit in a 2002 or older protege. Okay it'll fit, but it'll stick out and look weird. It will also block off easy access to that little pocket under the radio and stuff- i use it for my binoculars, and i need easy quick access to those when i'm driving so i can't put these holders in my car. I guess the 2002.5 on up proteges had a different center console, so if you have one of those and want some mo' silver in your car here ya go. Give me like $0 for it... or i'll trade you for some old glass insulators if you have some i want.
I collect those yo.
Part of the $0 price is you gotta' come pick it up -_-

(cup holder action)
cupHolders_zps955163ea.jpg

I prefer paypal or cash in person. Prices are without shipping- i'm not sure what shipping would be for these, but if you're interested i can figure it out... but i really prefer local pick up. It's awesome, i just like sit here and you come get the stuff, then the money is gone almost immediately after i get it and i hardly had to get out of my chair.

Last edited:
Damn I wish I had seen this before I bought the rusty sway bar that has turned into its own project.
Bump for a great deal.

hey, at least you gave an old sway bar a good home and recycled a still good part (thumb)

@ Hammo- sorry mate, i'd ship it but the price of shipping looks like it'd kill ya. For a sway bar sized package USPS wants like twice what i'm asking for the bar.
For future reference though, those bushings are the ones i'm using with the bar i've got on my car, so while not the ones you *need they are ones that will work

So roughly $180 US total shipped to Aus via USPS? Still cheaper then buying a new progress swaybar and getting it shipped, what about shipping via UPS? Can you get me a quote on how much its going to cost to ship it?
Raymon Terrace 2324 NSW Australia

Last edited:
okie dokie mate, i'll work on that tonight eh? I'll send ya a PM when i've got it, right now i need to get ready to go on a terrifying night hike in the woods. (it'll be a bit later tonight cause of the whole night hike thing... but i'll get you a quote)

Hammo's got "dibs"- i'm just taking forever on my end.
so far the cheapest shipping i can get you is $120 for shipping (via USPS), and $60 for the sway bar. That's for a 44 inch long, 7 inch tall, and 4 inch wide 7lb package... with a sway bar inside. I'm just using an online calculator though, i uhhh... haven't got the chance yet to go into the post office and see what they think the cheapest method would be.
I'm getting a strut tower bar in a couple days, I should be able to use the package from it to ship a sway bar... sorry i'm so slow. The way i look at it is if i'm the worst seller on here, no one else has to be eh? And you'll still get a sway bar... just after a lot of confusion and time.
How are you going to get the U-brackets for mounting the bar? I've got the OEM mazdaspeed brackets crammed on my car... but if you get prothane bushings or Energy Suspension they usually come with brackets, you just have to make sure they're the right size.

Springs still for sale though... good springs yo

All I've gotta do is get some 20mm bushes for it and some shorter end links which isn't a problem, will bolt straight up to my existing brackets in my SP20 (Pro5)

a little bit, so when you actually don't want it because it's red and matches NOTHING on your car. i'll happily take it off your hands :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back