FS: LOTS of Protege Parts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pm'd about MSD Ignition Coil.

Prolly should have asked this before I pm'd you lol but uh are the MSD coils direct replacement or is there any modification necessary to get them to work on my MSP?

Last edited:
Do you have any stock suspension parts/pieces?

No stock suspension left, although I might be looking into some new JIC coilovers which would make the old ones available

how much for the wiring.. the bigger gauge wiring. all of it?

Please be more specific with brand and gauge. I have Monster cable 0ga and 4ga as well as pheonix gold 0ga and 4 ga. Please send me a PM with more info.

pm'd about MSD Ignition Coil.
Prolly should have asked this before I pm'd you lol but uh are the MSD coils direct replacement or is there any modification necessary to get them to work on my MSP?

PM returned

Payment Sent for Radio Bezel
Thomas, you have sent $175.00 USD to Clinton E******t.
Thank You

Selling any external pieces? I'm looking for all 4 black plastic exterior door window sill pieces.

BTW: The OEM TPS will not work with the 65mm TB...

Plus, The 65mm TB will not work with any OEM Manifold.

Actually, it will work with the supplied adapter plate, but you are correct about the TPS. The only thing that has to be changed is the throttle cable bracket on the manifold. Bend a new one at the proper angle, and you're all good.

Either way, it sold recently.

I purchased the TB (good clean sale btw)

The adapter was decent, but I'm making a super slick CNC aluminum one with the necessary fitments for all the stock sensors. When its completed I'll have it up on my thread if your interested.
Cheers!

I purchased the TB (good clean sale btw)

The adapter was decent, but I'm making a super slick CNC aluminum one with the necessary fitments for all the stock sensors. When its completed I'll have it up on my thread if your interested.
Cheers!

The adapter I supplied was merely to make it work. When I had it made I had no plans of using the IAC or EGR sensors any longer. I'll be intersted to see what your machinist comes up with. I honestly wasn't too happy with the work performed from the machinst I used. Good luck and shoot me a pic when done.

Thanks

The adapter I supplied was merely to make it work. When I had it made I had no plans of using the IAC or EGR sensors any longer. I'll be intersted to see what your machinist comes up with. I honestly wasn't too happy with the work performed from the machinst I used. Good luck and shoot me a pic when done.
Thanks

Absolutely will toss you a pic, Making a very very cool adapter to fit all the original stock sensors to it. Gonna be a beauty!
Good luck with the rest of your items!

Bump for revival.

I still have all of the parts pictured if anyone is interested. I would update photos, but internet not working at home right now. Please check initial post.

Also I have a complete headliner, A, B, & C pillars all done in the same Orange suede as what is pictured in the last pic of the trunk setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back