FS: LOTS of Protege Parts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
03 Mazdaspeed, Orange
Updated with SHIPPING Prices!!! - If you dont like a price, make an offer!!!

It’s early spring cleaning time, and I’ve got a lot of stuff that I need to find new homes for. The donor vehicle is a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protg that has been stripped and gutted. The only parts of the car that remain are the dash and console; pretty much everything else has got to go. I have tried to get everything pictured that is on this list, however I may have missed a few things. If you don’t see something on this list you’re looking for, just ask I may also have it. For the items that can be shipped, I will either use the USPS or FedEx depending on its size. Almost all items have been priced based below what I have been able to find through other sources online. However, this does not mean that I do not have some flexibility in the pricing. I really don’t want to have to trash any of these perfectly good items, so help me find new homes.

I will make combo prices on those listed as shipped prices and reduce cost where I can. Also, if you want ALL of the interior plastics pieces I have left to do an interior color change, I will do a combo deal of $100.00 shipped.

Serious Inquires Only – individual pictures provided upon request. No dibs, but willing to do deposit for some items. First with money takes the parts…..

Paypal: Dragonballspeed@hotmail.com

Items not listed but in pictures have already sold. Also available a complete headliner, A, B, & C pillars all done in the same Orange suede as what is pictured in the last pic of the trunk setup.

Electronics
  • $115.00 - ABS Module, proportioning valve, computer, & wheel speed sensors (shipped)
  • $70.00 - Air bag control module, clock spring, driver & passenger air bag (shipped)
  • $250.00 - Clifford Avant Guard 5 alarm w/Intellistart & window modules; pre-wired (shipped)
  • $63.00 - Under hood fuse box (shipped)
  • $32.00 - Under dash fuse box (shipped)
  • $32.00 - Ignition switch (shipped)
Engine
  • $75.00 - IM w/TB; JDM Sam modification w/butterflies removed & runners opened up (shipped)
  • $75.00 - Power Steering pump & hoses assembly (shipped)
  • $40.00 - Probe GT PS pump (shipped)
  • $57.00 - Probe GT EGR valve (shipped)
  • $65.00 - MS Protg EGV valve
  • $33.00 - MISC Vacuum Solenoid (shipped)
  • $100.00 - Brake Booster, MC & Clutch MC (shipped)
  • $25.00 - Front O2 Sensors (shipped)
Interior

• $200.00 - Front Seats (pickup only)
  • $200.00 - Rear Seats (pickup only)
  • $60.00 - Factory radio bezel (shipped)
  • $5.00 - Dash Air vents each
  • $40.00 - A/C controls (shipped)
  • $40.00 - Blower motor (shipped)
  • $17.00 - Dome light (shipped)
  • $23.00 - Passinger Sun Visors, gray (shipped)
  • $17.00 - Oh s*** handles all 3, gray (shipped)
Audio
  • $150.00 – JL Audio 10W6v2 Subs each x 2,
  • $250.00 - sub box & cover (pickup only)
  • $200.00 - PPI PCX 2200
  • $175.00 - PPI PCX 480
  • $75.00 - Phoenix Gold remote power distribution center
  • $75.00 - PPI DEQ-230 w/mounting board
  • $32.00 - Monster Cable RCA 17' cable each x 3 (shipped)
  • $17.00 - Monster Cable RCA 3' cable each x 2 (shipped)
  • $2.00/ft - 15ft of Phoenix Gold 1/0ga Power wire available - gray
  • $1.00/ft - Phoenix Gold 4ga Power wire
  • $0.50/ft - Phoenix Gold 8ga Power wire
  • $0.50/ft - Phoenix Gold 16ga speaker wire
  • $1.00/ft - Monster Cable 1/0ga Power wire
  • $0.50/ft - Monster Cable 4ga Power wire
Available footage will have to be verified
008.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

007.JPG

004.JPG

002.JPG

This picture shows the sub-box installed with other equipment
04.jpg

Last edited:
how did you have the nology wires and the MSD ignition setup? Do you have more information on those?

Thanks!

Close up pic of the Battery terminals? interested in buying one of them
I will load a pic

Do you have a msp lip?
No MSP lip

Does the TB have a TPS? Is the OEM TPS easily attached?
No the TB does not come with one, and the OEM TPS will work with this as it is a blade type. For more info, you can look up BBK 1652 and that should answer any other questions

how did you have the nology wires and the MSD ignition setup? Do you have more information on those?
Thanks!
IN order to run the Nology wires & the MSD coils, you will need a MSD DIS2 ignition box or another CDI style box

payment sent for steering wheel
Reply sent via email
Payment sent for fogs and door sills
Reply sent via PM with pic

I will take the TB if it is new and never installed.

I need to know what you would like me to add for the cost of shipping to Ottawa Ontario...

damnit! post this s*** in the fs threads! lol can you make me a deal on this stuff

new2.jpg

As speedracr79 said, the door sils are gone. The price for the other items listed would be $70 before shipping. However, if you threw in another 30, I'd throw in the kick panels, concole extentions, the long skinny pieces, and shipping. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back