FS: CHEAP! Maf sensor, 626 intake manifold, header, P5 radiator/fans, 1.8 coil pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis7789

Evan aka "Lady Hands"
Contributor
:
1995 MX-5, 2006 MZ5, 2001 Yamaha R1
Hey guys. I'm doing another KL swap so these FS-DE parts are up for sale. Everything worked perfectly fine when the motor was pulled. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

My PayPal address is Lewis7789 @ gmail.com

Everything will be packaged very well and shipped via FedEx Ground and I will provide you with a tracking number.

626 Intake Manifold - $75 + shipping; SOLD

2003 Protege5 MAF sensor - $35 shipped SOLD
Worked great. I just cleaned it with MAF cleaner (thus why it's in the pic so buyers believe me).

2003 Protege5 radiator and fans for manual transmission.- $50 + shipping SOLD
No leaks or broken fan blades or any thing damaged.

eBay header - $FREE + just pay shipping SOLD
There was a small hairline crack in it when I bought it installed on my P5 so I had my friend weld it up. There is another very small hairline crack on the other side. It can be welded up or just run it as is. Included EGR cap and O2 sensor non-fouler.

1.8 coil pack conversion with NGK plug wires. $50 shipped (SOLD)

Last edited:
Sell me the non fouler !

Might take mani too

Last edited:
I think I might have a spare non-fouler in my tool box. I'll double check tomorrow. You can get them locally at Autozone and just drill them out. But I've got a drill press at work that makes the job so much easier... haha.

Let me know if you want the intake mani, buddy. No pressure, of course.

I would love to get one already set to use lol and with that Mani are all vacuum hoses routed the same way as the stock one? Or what's all diff about this one? Just trying to see what all will b involved with the swap

I have a CEL on and need new coil 1.8 packs, if the deal falls thru let me know I will pay for shipping.

Sorry guys, the 1.8 coilpack and wires are sold.

I would love to get one already set to use lol and with that Mani are all vacuum hoses routed the same way as the stock one? Or what's all diff about this one? Just trying to see what all will b involved with the swap

I'll snag a non-fouler from Autozone and drill it out for you and send it along with the IM if you buy it. ;)

And as far as I know, the 626 mani is a simple direct replacement. Just leave your VTCS/VCIS solenoids plugged in so you don't get a CEL. These flow much better than the stock IM and would be ideal for a turbo setup. I was going to get one when I had my FS but they just go for too much money on the forums when I was looking.

I'll snag a non-fouler from Autozone and drill it out for you and send it along with the IM if you buy it. ;)

And as far as I know, the 626 mani is a simple direct replacement. Just leave your VTCS/VCIS solenoids plugged in so you don't get a CEL. These flow much better than the stock IM and would be ideal for a turbo setup. I was going to get one when I had my FS but they just go for too much money on the forums when I was looking.
So every other vac line etc goes on just as the stock IM but the ones for the top two sensors get eliminated ?

So every other vac line etc goes on just as the stock IM but the ones for the top two sensors get eliminated ?

The 626 manifold has less vacuum sources, but thats an easy fix. You would also need the 626 egr pipe or you could go to home depot if you like function over form.

These prices are CRAZY! I don't think I've ever seen a MAF sell for that cheap in all my years on this forum. Good luck with the sales Evan.

If no one takes the header let me know. My brother has been wanting one for some time now. Shipping to 85629 please.

IM sold.

I'm packing up the header today for shipping quotes.

Sorry, Rico. Gotta be quick on some for sale threads...

i was actually digging up the info on ur paypal lol on my pms. but all good. ill snatch one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back