FS: AEM Short Ram Intake (SRI), Stock Tail-lights, and Altezza Tail-lights.

Hello!

Couple items up for sale today, was cleaning out the garage and realized that I still had these parts on me after unfortunately getting rear ended and having to write off my beloved P5 back in August.
:(

My loss can be your gain though, pretty motivated to sell as I have no need for these parts any more and would like to use the extra money to apply to getting parts for my new build (2004 Civic SIR). I am located in Canada, so shipping to the States would be a slight bit more expensive as opposed to just shipping within Canada, and I will be using Canada Post to ship any and all parts out. Not looking to get lowballed, I won't even entertain impractical offers, my prices are fair.

1. AEM Short Ram Intake (SRI)
Extremely clean unit, bought it used off of another member on the forums and had it on my car for less then a year before it went the way of the dinosaurs. Everything that I used to install it is included with it obviously. Filter is a genuine AEM Dry Flow filter, which means it does not have to be oiled, just cleaned periodically. Instructions for installation and care for the filter and included. It's a steal of a price, these units brand new are quite costly.

$150+ Shipping costs.

image_8.jpeg

2. Stock Tail-lights
A pair of stock P5 tail-lights, no cracks, chips, hazing, or noticeable scratches are on them, I had switched over to pair of JDM tails, so I have the original wiring harnesses which I will include. Very clear lenses and no leaks at all.

$40 + Shipping costs.

image_4.jpeg

3. Altezza Tail-lights
A pair of P5 Altezza tail-lights, no cracks, chips, hazing, or noticeable scratches are on them, these were on the car when I purchased it years ago and then I converted back to stock. Very clear lenses and no leaks at all. No harnesses will be included with this pair.

$40 + Shipping costs.

image.jpeg

Thanks for looking and please feel free to message me with any questions.

Bumping it up.

Intake currently on hold for local sale, and then a wait-list of two interested users.

Someone buy the tail-lights!

The intake is back up for grabs, the local buyer is being flaky so I'll move on from him.

GET AT ME!

Back